Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Has anybody ever though if the real icstor die then one of his asshole family replaced him and see this and continuing it just for the money. I mean man he was really dedicated then suddenly he took a break then start making up a random bunch of excuses. Remember he even said he will not took the money from patreon through his 2 month break. Then suddenly he ducking change. If money truly changed him then the quality of the game should have been getting lower every update even before this. Although I might just be thinking too much.
I think SimBro Dev died and someone took his account. They were milking it for years and instead of regular updates like the oryginal creators they were adding shit like synchronous blinking for girls... true story. Funniest thing is, that last true update was like 3 years ago, fake one 2 years ago and there are still hundreds of active patrons....

Reactions: fuckingdomkr

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
1606187456111.png

Just saying...December is approaching and he promised 2 Milfy City updates (1 small, 1 big) by this time. He then went on to add that he won't release the new game until he has released these 2 updates by the END OF THE YEAR...well I dunno how often ICSTOR checks his calendar but we're approaching that deadline and not even 1 update is released yet and we're in November...

So the lies continue, at latest I am suspecting the Sara update will come out late January 2021, then the "big update" will come out in October/Novemeber 2021 and then the new game will come out in December and he be like "I told you I got dis...a year later."

This is actually unbelievable from ICSTOR, he should just pack his bags and be done with it all together...oh and this "community manager" Ash has nothing to say because there is nothing to say lol, I knew this would be the case...He can't update us on progress that hasn't been made and ICSTOR will just go silent on his team again.

Just give Milfy City to a dev that can actually make a difference and continue the game. ICSTOR is a joke.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017
I think developers who make these games should only set up Patreons for people to support the game rather than get early access, it isn't going to be finished or polished and people will expect updates for their money.

They should then give free copies to those that have donated and a fixed price for a completed game copy, and if the devs choose to do Free updates then so be it, that's their way of rewarding their community.

Reactions: xtr3mx7

Sarducar

Jan 7, 2019
Just found one of ICSTORE's associate posting this in the MIlfy city reviews. How much more evidence does the mods need that this is a scam artist :

5.00 star(s)
dahlia
The devteam is getting quite a bit of negative feedback from fans due to the delay between updates. There are two reasons for that

1/ This is one of the best game you're going to find. From the story to the graphics, including some of the best animations, everything is top-shelf
2/ Updates are massive. Huge. Alas they're also so good and addictive that you'll be through in no time

The "Isla" situation actually made me discover a kink I didn't know I had...
25 minutes ago Report

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Just found one of ICSTORE's associate posting this in the MIlfy city reviews. How much more evidence does the mods need that this is a scam artist :

5.00 star(s)
dahlia
The devteam is getting quite a bit of negative feedback from fans due to the delay between updates. There are two reasons for that

1/ This is one of the best game you're going to find. From the story to the graphics, including some of the best animations, everything is top-shelf
2/ Updates are massive. Huge. Alas they're also so good and addictive that you'll be through in no time

The "Isla" situation actually made me discover a kink I didn't know I had...
25 minutes ago Report
God, that second reason reads like a Trump tweet.

Badred

Dec 19, 2018
This has been explained over and over. If you can't be bothered to read then I can't help you.
Unfortunately, I do not spend my evenings here in the comments section so much to know that its common, nor do i care if it bothers anyone that im repeating maybe what someone else has already said. The more attention a problem gets, the higher the probability is that something will be done about it. I know that the content creator has lost interest in this game and is already working on other projects and barely even pays attention to this one for the past year and half. If he's lost interest why not just pass on your unfinished worked to someone else.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Unfortunately, I do not spend my evenings here in the comments section so much to know that its common, nor do i care if it bothers anyone that im repeating maybe what someone else has already said. The more attention a problem gets, the higher the probability is that something will be done about it. I know that the content creator has lost interest in this game and is already working on other projects and barely even pays attention to this one for the past year and half. If he's lost interest why not just pass on your unfinished worked to someone else.
This is why there's a search function as well.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Wasn't he supposed to present a new character every week? I wish I knew what ICSTOR does all day.
The scuba diving classes are taking a lot of his time after he got bored of jet–skiing. The blow on the hookers asses on his yacht is not gonna snort itself.

He is working very very hard every day, which is why we hear so much from him and his team /S :whistle:

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Yeah, last December..
I made a joke at the time, that it was gonna be next year. I genuinely thought, it would be career suicide after the last debacle. Well, I guess the joke is on me. The question is not so much what ICSTOR does all day, but what his supporters are thinking.

"Man horny game make. Me money give, more horny game he make."
"Man now not horny game make. Me give more money, so he horny game make."
"Man never make horny game, me no understand. Better me give even more money."

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes