sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
ah ok havent gotten that far yet thanks, I got another problem, mom at work, she keeps saying come back tomorrow, but nothing happens and MC says he should go give a massage in the evening, but she is no where :/ and I keep searching in here but cant find any answer
Sounds like the Android bug. Others also reported having a problem.

I would highly recommend ditching that version and playing the proper game.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
ah ok havent gotten that far yet thanks, I got another problem, mom at work, she keeps saying come back tomorrow, but nothing happens and MC says he should go give a massage in the evening, but she is no where :/ and I keep searching in here but cant find any answer
I had that happen and just came back a couple times and she gave me work again. Dunno if I advanced something else that triggered it.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
I had that problem too. It's worded wrong. Don't go to her in the evening, go to her bedroom at night.

Sep 1, 2017
Disclaimer: Every single character that you can have sex with and potentially have sex with in the future are all hot.

Everyone saying Sara is ugly while I'm here thinking she's the hottest....

Though I'd love to see what therapist Judy looks like in her birthday suit

lexus33

Aug 16, 2016
Sure and thx :)
You still have a lot to do. Spy on her at night. Talk to her in the morning in her bedroom. Repeat. Kiss her in the morning and then check kitchen in the evening. Next day her bedroom in the evening.

Reactions: tonny

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
How does the incest patch work ?
Please read Before asking Please.. I beg you.

Content Changed
Patch is adding incest content to the game.

Patch Instructions
Put the "patch.rpy" file into the "/game" folder.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Sure and thx :)
You still have a lot to do. Spy on her at night. Talk to her in the morning in her bedroom. Repeat. Kiss her in the morning and then check kitchen in the evening. Next day her bedroom in the evening.
As said above you've basically done nothing in the mom quest so it's no wonder you can't work any further for her.

You need to exhaust all dialogue options during morning.
Go to the kitchen during the evening for the boob touching.
Go to her room during evening for the phone call with Judy.
Go to her room during night for the cunnilingus scene.

You're missing so many scenes I'm not even sure I listed them all.

Reactions: tonny

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Please read Before asking Please.. I beg you.

Content Changed
Patch is adding incest content to the game.

Patch Instructions
Put the "patch.rpy" file into the "/game" folder.
Reading is too hard for some people. Also using the search function. :ForeverAlone:

TenAndTen

Jan 8, 2018
Disclaimer: Every single character that you can have sex with and potentially have sex with in the future are all hot.

Everyone saying Sara is ugly while I'm here thinking she's the hottest....

Though I'd love to see what therapist Judy looks like in her birthday suit
Ah, I see you're a man of fine taste as well :cool::HeyGuys:

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes