katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Did anybody else lie to those honey trapping twins? Like fuck you I'm not going to sell out my family to someone I met 5 minutes ago who offers only vague promises about sexual favors.

Spoiler alert at the end they try to guilt trip you into thinking that they're ruined forever, but they can sell their investments and get most of their money back. She was just angry at you for ruining their "brilliant" criminal scheme, and now they're moving to the next town to find a better chump. I was seriously wondering if the game was going to bad end when she pulled out the knife though. On the downside I might miss out on future versions with sexy SEC investigators.

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
I gotta say, the dad in this is actually a pretty decent human being.

A lot of these games seem to set it up so your character's dad is either explicitly or implicitly the last boss, but the MC dad's just a well-meaning middle-aged dork who's aged worse than his wife did. I was expecting to find a stack of corpses in his office or something.

This is probably the first time where I genuinely want there to be an option where you could set the PC's dad up in a happier lifestyle. Maybe we could hook him up with a perky young dominatrix for him to spoil rotten?

Reactions: January2015

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
And what about the paying customers that lost the poll? Sit and shut the fuck up?

Nah. Everyone has the right to express themselves. And if they're doing it in a reasonable and constructive fashion, anyone telling them to stop can fuck off.
LOL nothing says reasonable like using the word fuck to make your points, am I right?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I gotta say, the dad in this is actually a pretty decent human being.

A lot of these games seem to set it up so your character's dad is either explicitly or implicitly the last boss, but the MC dad's just a well-meaning middle-aged dork who's aged worse than his wife did. I was expecting to find a stack of corpses in his office or something.

This is probably the first time where I genuinely want there to be an option where you could set the PC's dad up in a happier lifestyle. Maybe we could hook him up with a perky young dominatrix for him to spoil rotten?
Have you seen what he has actually hidden in his office? :tf:

benji30

May 10, 2018
Wow, that´s actually a pretty good game! I liked the old Icstor games as well but Milfy City is definitely his best one. The emphasis on story is what really gets this game going. Of course the graphics and the mechanics are great too but a well written plot is something I would love to see more often in these kind of games.

Reactions: friden87

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
I started twins mission, everything else is finished. i have accessed the hidden door, but empty and now i am stuck, cant access the safe!? and there is no code inside the table with lamp
any idea?

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I started twins mission, everything else is finished. i have accessed the hidden door, but empty and now i am stuck, cant access the safe!? and there is no code inside the table with lamp
any idea?
The safe is when you after the second company name for the twins.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Just finished v 0.2. I was so disappointed that there was no more content with the therapist! haha At least it looks like there *will* be content.

One thing, though: people keep talking about the door in the dad's office. What door? How do I open that?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes