jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Holy Fuck!! Looks like it's going to be a damn good update. Who else here thinks the MC, is the luckiest son of a bitch alive??
Fuck, he should just go straight to the school and with out saying a word, give the therapist the hottest kiss of her life. Afterwards say thank you..:firstimekiss:
Even though, I have the distinct impression that, Mom orchestrated the whole thing with the therapist and possibly the teacher event leading him to the therapist.
You know to get the ball rolling, or in this case, to get his balls slapping her....Lol!!
Most cases I expect buildup, but this is the one game I'm actually playing cheerleader, and yelling GO,GO,GO...Really wanting to get straight to the pussy pounding action...Lol!!

The only thing that would make the between updates better, is replay sex while we wait.... Awesome game!!................Peace!!

D

Deleted member 482284

Hi. I just got asked for accessing weekend event or skipping it. When i go to access event it shows sara and mom but both are blacked out. How do get these events?
PS its my first event

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Hi. I just got asked for accessing weekend event or skipping it. When i go to access event it shows sara and mom but both are blacked out. How do get these events?
PS its my first event
You have to progress the story lines a little more for both.
Moms path opens after you have the morning in her room talking and kissing, do that until just kissing. Then make sure you go buy red wine, and the event should open for the weekend...........Peace!!

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
When game "hints" you about a key, (allmost beginning of the game), you should probably go and get it (it might have to do something about the game). Imo there is no bug (the key was stolen by thiefs, I think), so blame yourself !!! Btw, when you think to use the key, version 0.5 ?????? Your mistake. :eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue:x'D
Is this kid trying to mock me? He's trying way too hard. XD

What I meant is, I missed the oppurtunity to leave the window open option during the robbery scene on my 2nd restart of the game, preventing me from the retrieving caroline's bedroom key. That oppurtunity comes only once, if missed, player has no way of accessing night caroline scenes.

This is what I assume as a bug as player has only once chance to access caroline's night sequences even after the +3 relationship sequence with Caroline.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Hello everyone
version of the game 0.2d
I can see only two new things in the update
1)disappeared caroline
I can not find her
2)how to go to school in the morning celia does not call me to the teacher's office
I have a question
how to unlock?
- "Wake Up" option at night for Sara and Caroline with Relation >2 ?
- New option with Linda at Night. ?
- New places ?
- New characters ?
Just playing the game man, just playing !!!!!!!! When done, Moms and Big Sis "points" are 3/5 and in game you meet Twins.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Is this kid trying to mock me? He's trying way too hard. XD

What I meant is, I missed the oppurtunity to leave the window open option during the robbery scene on my 2nd restart of the game, preventing me from the retrieving caroline's bedroom key. That oppurtunity comes only once, if missed, player has no way of accessing night caroline scenes.

This is what I assume as a bug as player has only once chance to access caroline's night sequences even after the +3 relationship sequence with Caroline.
What I meant is tke key "hint" came at the beginning of the game (v 0.1) and the robbery came in this version (v 0.2). I just wonder, what you did at the previous version, because you didn`t have accses to big sis room, knoking at her door ?? :closedtongue::closedtongue::closedtongue:

paindevil

Jan 21, 2018
Ive done everything went on weekend event with linda but now its locked ; question how to unlock it to do it again ; why I never used the binoculars ; why I neved used the white wine ???

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes