paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
well i forgot where did i download the mega downloader link. but i can send it to you? but still idk if i can share a program in here. maybe the admins will block me.

i cant even open the mega.nz website i think there is something wrong with my connection,any link for the downloader?

Reactions: madarapotato

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
that won’t be the last time someone asks “when is the next update”. :test2::FeelsBadMan:

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
So by skipping event, i am not missing anything?
What i mean is say is , is it not possible to access event now or did i do something wrong?
If it's greyed out, then no you can't access it now. You would have to progress more to get it, in case of mom you have to have the red wine too.
Hope that helps.........................Peace!!

mugman347

Mar 29, 2018
can anyone upload a save just after the evening event with linda( when at office she says she is busy, and hint says you shoud give her a messege at evening). (the save should be after the eveong event)

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
So is this beta pretty buggy still? I keep getting no money for the photo shoots no matter what, and there's a scene with Caroline where the dialogue is all messed up and contradictory, like two scenes merged together.
your probably not getting any money for photos because you agreed to not get paid by Caroline for the shoots.

the dialogue is obviously merged with the new Salon location that hasn't been implemented yet. so his solution was to simply put Caroline on the sofa until the location is fleshed out.

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
So is this beta pretty buggy still? I keep getting no money for the photo shoots no matter what, and there's a scene with Caroline where the dialogue is all messed up and contradictory, like two scenes merged together.
your probably not getting any money for photos because you agreed to not get paid by Caroline for the shoots.

the dialogue is obviously merged with the new Salon location that hasn't been implemented yet. so his solution was to simply put Caroline on the sofa until the location is fleshed out.
Disclaimer: Every single character that you can have sex with and potentially have sex with in the future are all hot.

Everyone saying Sara is ugly while I'm here thinking she's the hottest....

Though I'd love to see what therapist Judy looks like in her birthday suit
You can, it's a hidden card:evilsmile:

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes