FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Just finished v 0.2. I was so disappointed that there was no more content with the therapist! haha At least it looks like there *will* be content.

One thing, though: people keep talking about the door in the dad's office. What door? How do I open that?
i hear that door too but it not update yet i think.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
I started twins mission, everything else is finished. i have accessed the hidden door, but empty and now i am stuck, cant access the safe!? and there is no code inside the table with lamp
any idea?
the code is in the table not the hidden door check the table

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I must admit I have often turned my nose up at Renpy engine games because they all seem like repetitive clickfests or boring VNs...
But this game is the best one I have ever played plus the renderings and anims are gorgeous.
Guess I have to add this game to my Patreon and follow cause I'm hooked!

Reactions: Mack Truck

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There's a bug during the robbery incident. I omitted on keeping the window open and that opportunity never came around again, preventing me from retrieving the room key and from visiting Caroline at night. Too lazy to restart the game for the 3rd time.
When game "hints" you about a key, (allmost beginning of the game), you should probably go and get it (it might have to do something about the game). Imo there is no bug (the key was stolen by thiefs, I think), so blame yourself !!! Btw, when you think to use the key, version 0.5 ?????? Your mistake. :eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue:x'D

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
where else can we get money? I have to give Caroline 200 but there doesnt seem to be a place where I can get more money

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
where else can we get money? I have to give Caroline 200 but there doesnt seem to be a place where I can get more money
Just play the 2 games on the computer for like 5 minutes and you should be set for the entire game. If you're completely broke just work for dad once or twice first.

Also, seriously people, there's an effing walkthrough thread. Use it.

MagicMan1337

Jul 10, 2017
I just finished what is available, and I'm really impressed. If anyone's wondering if it's worth your time, it is.

american

Apr 24, 2017
I can only said people will try just about anything to get other to get the gae finished for them to lazy or will not take time to read or follow simple hints or instruction the game is so easy to playthrough a walkthrough at this time is not really need but about the secret card now that is a little different in this update and agree the game is one of best I have played to date but still a big fan of Twist and guys thank you for be so kind and nice with the will other fool(be nice with words) and love this site jut hope the next update will be more amazing and little be more action

Mar 21, 2018
Hello everyone
version of the game 0.2d
I can see only two new things in the update
1)disappeared caroline
I can not find her
2)how to go to school in the morning celia does not call me to the teacher's office
I have a question
how to unlock?
- "Wake Up" option at night for Sara and Caroline with Relation >2 ?
- New option with Linda at Night. ?
- New places ?
- New characters ?

cryzaeford

Jul 5, 2017
Just play the 2 games on the computer for like 5 minutes and you should be set for the entire game. If you're completely broke just work for dad once or twice first.

Also, seriously people, there's an effing walkthrough thread. Use it.
damn I cant believe I fucking forgot about the computer games, somebody please SHOOT me X\

Reactions: January2015
D

Deleted member 449482

Great update i really enjoyed playing it i must say that this game is possibly one of the best and the visuals are just fucking awesome. Can't wait for the next update. My favorite character from the game is Caroline she's smoking hot godamn! The twins are a great addition too and date with mom. I was hoping to see some action with the therapist coz she's also sexy as hell. I've heard that Sara has won a poll for the next update kind of a let down as far i'm concerned but other people seem to like her so that's all good. Let's hope that ICSTOR is gonna keep up the good work and provide us with some more Caroline and Judy in the upcoming updates.

Reactions: Jansen
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes