applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
shut that fak up man making adult game is not joke and people who are calling his petreoners stupid do u know what happens when petreon stop supporting game, it stop devlouping and no update no game i know he is taking it too far by year(half yealy update) but still he is making that game.....
i am waiting so u can too,
do u know why milfy city is still on my top 5 list because its content is sooo gooood.........
and for haters and impatient fucks i will not tolrate those who talk shit i will banned u from this tread.....
Ladies and gentlemen, this is an example of stockholm syndrome in display right here.

IcyRosebolt

Jul 4, 2020
Been watching silently, just want to say, Koneser the Programmer just left Discord channel
Why? No idea. Leave the team to? No idea, but probably. He had idea about what he wanted to do with Milfy Kingdom back when it was Project X .ie make a world map kind. Koneser is the only programmer as far as I know, so if he left the team, future look bleak

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jarul

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
The writing in the last few updates was so lazy, that i don't really care about this game at this point
The plot i shit
The characters are average
The dialogues are shit
The graphic and animations ones of the best
Sadly, graphic and animations aren't enough for me to be invested in the game

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
The writing in the last few updates was so lazy, that i don't really care about this game at this point
The plot i shit
The characters are average
The dialogues are shit
The graphic and animations ones of the best
Sadly, graphic and animations aren't enough for me to be invested in the game
He rushed Caroline's development so bad in last update and many scenes were just still renders and no animations. Such a shame..

badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
Now his Project X is collapsing in on itself before even pretending to crap out a 0.0001v release. Oh the entertainment this guy provides is endless.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

zitadoxoto

Dec 22, 2018
This guy hasn't do shit with Project X. He can't even show a girl!

Also we won't get a new version of Milfy City this year (nor the year after that).

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i would never even consider supporting Project X based on how he's handled this game. What kind of fucking moron would give him more money after seeing how incapable he is of finishing anything? Such a shame people are so fucking stupid.
One person is intelligent but we humans have a sort of reverse hive mentality.
The more of us you get in a group, the dumber we become.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
first of all, we dont what happends behind the scenes and i dont defend him, but i do wish he would post more updates, to keep us upto date what is happening.
i still like this VN, but i do agree on some parts feels rushed, but can be corrected down the line.
you guys forgot, some games takes years to complete, some started a decade ago and still being finished, so its nothing new.
but i do agree, this deserve a Onhold tag, due to the amount of time that has passed at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: Jaun Karr and vmaks

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
first of all, we dont what happends behind the scenes and i dont defend him, but i do wish he would post more updates, to keep us upto date what is happening.
doesn't prevent him from using the money he gets from those who are his die hard fans ....
encouraging such behavior is going to make some people think it's 'easy money'

step 1 make something sexy either yourself or hiring someone into supporting your game
step 2 if you don't get enough 'invest' more to get a game out hence creating your 'brand'
step 3 milk the hell out of your brand
step 4 release sporadic updates to keep your patreons and bait new ones with an 'exciting new project' in the works

When your 'brand' has failed repeat step 1-4 each time with another new name

With Covid loads of people are at home game companies are making even more than usual and the games here may also benefit so it might give some people ideas...

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes