CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
Literally noone asked for a new fucking game. I think he just made some fucking pics just to make us believe that he is doing something all this year. And im so sure that he didnt have a new character ready and he is making it right now and thats why he is late with the post. Just my opinion tho.

GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
As long as people keep giving him money, this will keep going.

If he is not in a stable mental condition to continue working on the game as he claims, that's one thing. But he should pull fundings as he clearly has no intention of finishing a product people paid money for. He could also look for a successor to keep working on the game. Or at least finally put that fucking abandoned tag on it and be done with it.

This is as all of the signs of a man who doesn't care about his community anymore and the very project that made him successful. I pulled out my pledges a long time ago, I encourage everyone else to do the same.

3dmaxdude

Nov 13, 2017
Literally noone asked for a new fucking game. I think he just made some fucking pics just to make us believe that he is doing something all this year. And im so sure that he didnt have a new character ready and he is making it right now and thats why he is late with the post. Just my opinion tho.
You are actually more correct than you know. How otherwise can you go from bimonthly updates to annual updates? The lemming patreon supporters have nobody but themselves to blame for this. I pulled after 3 months of this garbage last year and put my money behind NLT and I've never looked back. If everyone did the same Milkostor would have had to start making updates to get some money again.

Muevsirk

Dec 6, 2018
Anyone out there got a working apk with incest patch already installed? The incest is not working on the download

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
If you want this game to get the abandoned tag, you guys should stop bumping this thread. It shouldnt even be listed in trending games anymore. Let this thread rot and die, just like ICSTOR is doing to his game. Mods dont care, so you shouldnt either.
That's not how it works, if the dev is in contact with f95, it won't get the abandoned tag, it only gets an abandoned tag, if the dev hasn't communicated with them for a set about of time, can't remember how long that is.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That's not how it works, if the dev is in contact with f95, it won't get the abandoned tag, it only gets an abandoned tag, if the dev hasn't communicated with them for a set about of time, can't remember how long that is.
It's not required for the Dev to talk to anyone on this Forum, admin or user alike.
ANY Communication what so ever in regards to the game development each 3 month is sufficient to keep that tag away... which is one of the reasons people believe ICStor comes around in that intervall by giving none informative "news" and excuses about none existing gamedevelopment

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
It's not required for the Dev to talk to anyone on this Forum, admin or user alike.
ANY Communication what so ever in regards to the game development each 3 month is sufficient to keep that tag away... which is one of the reasons people believe ICStor comes around in that interval by giving none informative "news" and excuses about none existing game development
Thank you for the clarification.

Nirvash737

Nov 20, 2018
Wow this really got 1 year without releases and not even an On-hold tag? Ok...
No progress has been made for like half a year and all we've had is some dumbass screenshots for his new game that looks fucking stupid. BADIK and TON are the wave rn let this thread die so he actually has to work for a living.

Reactions: Jaun Karr

saolo996

Nov 20, 2017
Why am I not surprised at all to open this forum two months after last check just to find there's no update?
I don't know if he lost interest in his creation or whatever else could have happened, he just could have been honest about it instead of postponing and postponing making players and pledgers to believe he would have delivered...
That's a shame and a pretty stupid move to waste all the credit you earned with previous games, because you'll hardly get it back or, if so, you'll never have it back as it was.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes