boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
last year he started the release at the end of October/early November and took until mid December to finalice his unfinished work if I remember correctly
Not that it matters: Release of 0.6b was October 14th, 0.6d was Dec 1st and 0.6 was Dec 2nd. Remember he "forgot" to include 13 animations in 0.6d so 0.6e came out a day later.
More likely started working on the animations late Novemeber and didn't finish everything in time for a November release. Then said "fuck it" in the middle of the work, kept several scenes without animations and just put out what he had.

Wasn't that the non-story Christmas "update"?
That was two years ago. Everything that wasn't 0.6 came out in 2018:
v0.1 - Jan 2018
v0.2 - May 2018
v0.3 - June 2018
v0.4 - August 2018
v0.5 - November 2018
Xmas - December 2018
v0.6e - December 2019

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Please, let this thread die. I can understand a new player coming here to post and ask some things. But I don't understand why you guys keep posting here. This will be my last post on this thread until an update comes but I urge you guys to do the same. Why do you keep this thread alive? If you want the update sooner there's a better chance of that happening if this isn't alive and game is loosing support. Maybe some pressure will motive the dev to make the update.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Please, let this thread die. I can understand a new player coming here to post and ask some things. But I don't understand why you guys keep posting here. This will be my last post on this thread until an update comes but I urge you guys to do the same. Why do you keep this thread alive? If you want the update sooner there's a better chance of that happening if this isn't alive and game is loosing support. Maybe some pressure will motive the dev to make the update.
Dev earnt so much money even his grandsons can live with it without working for the rest of their lives.
EDIT: I am sorry i wrote "earnt" , it should be "milked the sh*t out of his patrons"

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
Dev earnt so much money even his grandsons can live with it without working for the rest of their lives.
EDIT: I am sorry i wrote "earnt" , it should be "milked the sh*t out of his patrons"
Stop saying the project is dead. Money rules.
One year after the last update, and he still have 5773 patreon...

Reactions: Jarul

ghilst

Jun 2, 2020
So at this point, this thread is just a running gag? It's also unfair that this is one of the top trending when there's other games that have been putting out updates and substantive content.

Reactions: Jarul and jackp0t

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
So at this point, this thread is just a running gag? It's also unfair that this is one of the top trending when there's other games that have been putting out updates and substantive content.
This Thread is like the Big Brother thread... It never dies...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Forgive my ignorance but, who's gumdrop?
Gumdrop is somewhat of an infamous guy around these parts. He wrote Dual Family, and as I know either wrote himself into a corner or just lost interest. He then proceeded to continue to get money for essentially nothing, if I'm right.
The "Act I, Part X" update was supposed to land this past Summer and now it's been delayed to this Holiday Season. People generally don't believe a word out of his mouth. He's become something akin to Wootch at this point.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes