espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Stop saying that the project is dead, in the end we don't know, all we know is that the developer is relatively slow, not very sociable and gets bored quickly, but nothing says that he doesn't continue MC.
sorry, but without emoticons I don't understand if you are sarcastic or serious, I have to take the second one for good. ICSTOR is milking the herd, the project has been dead for a year, it has rekindled hopes now only for its new milking project. And it's a petty, really petty move. So far I've never written, I'm not a patreon so I don't lose anything, if the 0.7 comes out fine. otherwise it doesn't matter. But the ICSTOR person comes out of it, coming back now with a new project promising version 0.7 of Milf CITY is a mean act, if he said "guys, I'm sorry, but Milf CITY is dead, I don't want to work on it anymore , I will move on to another project "would have saved face, obviously he would have lost some patreons, but he would have kept his dignity. He chose money, of course.
The best thing the Fan Base could do is ignore the new project. That would be a good sign, unfortunately many do not understand the strength of media such as Patreon, You tube etc., the strength of these media is that for the first time we customers are in charge, we have the power of life and death over these projects, but not we still understand it, or we don't know how to exploit this power.

kuroashi99

Oct 21, 2020
okay since i've played all that's playable of the game, can anyone suggest me games like milfy city? (incest & everything)
I know this is probably asked a lot, so forgive me, i'm full of lust and icstor schedule is not helping at all

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes