Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
As long as people keep giving him money, this will keep going.

If he is not in a stable mental condition to continue working on the game as he claims, that's one thing. But he should pull fundings as he clearly has no intention of finishing a product people paid money for. He could also look for a successor to keep working on the game. Or at least finally put that fucking abandoned tag on it and be done with it.

This is as all of the signs of a man who doesn't care about his community anymore and the very project that made him successful. I pulled out my pledges a long time ago, I encourage everyone else to do the same.
its nice to be doing nothing and still get paid a handy sum every month

last checked 5,796 patrons. min $5796 monthly, actual sum is much more than that.

Reactions: DiddlerGames

Poutsos

Jul 9, 2020
This game has a non abandoned tag is suspicious and make us have bad thoughts about this forum mods... So sad that all the admins allow this.
There are so many developers out there worth this lad money. If this forum wants to be a trustworthy sources and not only a m@sturb@tion source, the mods should add the abandoned tag 6 month’s ago

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
One. Frkin. Year.
One frikin' year, for maybe 30 minutes of gameplay? An hour if you really read the dialogue. Assuming that the 0.7 will be released in this month (that i'm very skeptical about). Gonna wait 'till 2021, i guess?

Old&Useless

Nov 22, 2020
Having just played this it does make me sad that I'll never see the ending of Caroline's story, the continuation of Sara's or the beginning of Judy's :(
Maybe it might've been smarter not to play this knowing it was basically abandoned but I had just to check it out considering how well it is known.
On a different note does anybody else think that Caroline looks more like Lara Croft than the new Lara Croft does? Damn, playing Caroline as the new Lara would definitely have made those games even more fun :)

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes