Valirr

Feb 4, 2019
Later, after the MILF Kingdom Realese and running interesting, it will definitely end like this too

Nov 11, 2018
It's time that F95ZONE mods did something about this. Not sure how to do it. Maybe something like a Green, Orange and Red light poll for the devs. The community will decide the light that the game and the dev deserves and then the mods will approve and the light will be shown beside every game of that certain dev. Green will be for active devs who don't miss deadlines and all...Orange for the decent devs and red for someone like Icstor. We badly need a dev review system. Must make sure that people support the devs that actually deserve the support.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Green will be for active devs who don't miss deadlines and all...Orange for the decent devs and red for someone like Icstor. We badly need a dev review system. Must make sure that people support the devs that actually deserve the support.
You forgot Blue, for the trash developers like me who do not deserve being on the internet, let alone making a "game".
Control option in Mass Effect 3 sucks.

Red for the win.

Also, leaving that choice to the community sounds like a great idea, surely nothing would go wrong with that :devilish:

Nov 11, 2018
You forgot Blue, for the trash developers like me who do not deserve being on the internet, let alone making a "game".
Control option in Mass Effect 3 sucks.

Red for the win.

Also, leaving that choice to the community sounds like a great idea, surely nothing would go wrong with that :devilish:
Sometimes it's better if we don't use our megamind. I said review for the Dev and his communication and time management skill, not the game related technical qualities. There's already a review option for us in each game to write about the game. Moreover who said leaving the choice completely to the community? Final decision will obviously be taken by the mods just the way they do it for reports and all. And anyway, this was just a random rough idea. Just wanted something official to also rate the management and communication aspects of the devs. Don't like it? Cool.. let's move on :)

Reactions: exsergal

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Nah, again, short. Less than ours. Guys need to learn more about our Galaxy. Woefully unprepared for the Space Wars.
I am rather preparing for the Zombie apocalypse... it's more likely to hit us than us going to space with hyperdrive space ships.
Sadest part is that both scenarios are more likely than ICStor bringing this game to a wholy end

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
I mean I can understand devs missing deadlines for certain titles but for VN's most the work is literally just CG work. He's just being lazy and has been for an entire year. If he has mental health issues he should hire people to run the show for him so he can just do nothing in peace.

lots of people like getting blueballed huh?
Linda, my muse... :oops:

otkmage

Dec 4, 2018
It's time that F95ZONE mods did something about this. Not sure how to do it. Maybe something like a Green, Orange and Red light poll for the devs. The community will decide the light that the game and the dev deserves and then the mods will approve and the light will be shown beside every game of that certain dev. Green will be for active devs who don't miss deadlines and all...Orange for the decent devs and red for someone like Icstor. We badly need a dev review system. Must make sure that people support the devs that actually deserve the support.
It's also a patreon thing, they should do something about their users pretty much scamming people, but they don't care since they're taking a cut also

Reactions: Wipsy

Trello

Jan 15, 2018
Lmao came back to this thread, this still isn't marked abandoned? Dang lmao, I'm amazed it's not marked as abandoned, especially consider there's nothing been out for a long long long time.

Reactions: uberbomb

shivatrance

Apr 27, 2020
I also want to add: This guy has everything any game dev can hope for. He has verifiable work antecedents, a popular game with an active community, a game recipe that mostly works, and a big ol' fat check to sustain himself and a full team of freelancers to help him around.

He just throws it all away for BS reasons.
"Cocaine is a hell of a drug."
Rick James

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
quick look at graphtreon

1607572988573.png

best game? we're not in 2018 anymore, this is not even in top 5 or 10, i would say caroline is one of best models around and that's it
Honestly this is what hit me the hardest. People, including myself, put up with this bullshit because ICSTOR was if not number one one of the best, but the truth is it just doesn't land like it used to, and even if we got a Milfy City update, it wouldn't compare to the top games now.

God I don't even want to think about the new game they're working on

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes