1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
It's time that F95ZONE mods did something about this. Not sure how to do it. Maybe something like a Green, Orange and Red light poll for the devs. The community will decide the light that the game and the dev deserves and then the mods will approve and the light will be shown beside every game of that certain dev. Green will be for active devs who don't miss deadlines and all...Orange for the decent devs and red for someone like Icstor. We badly need a dev review system. Must make sure that people support the devs that actually deserve the support.
In my opinion it doesn't need anything like that. If the forum rules were actually applied to this game/thread this dev (with all due respect) wouldn't ashame other hardworking devs.

I won't say anything about the dev personally because I don't know him and he may have his issues, neither I'll ever condone any kind of personal insults or threats towards a dev. But it's clear as day this game is abandoned. I mean c'mon, it's more than an entire year without development.

Many other games have hard working devs that engage with the forums, and should be given more attention. Yet people continue to feed this shitshow. I just came here from time to time to laugh a bit. It's funny but sad at the same time.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
It's time that F95ZONE mods did something about this. Not sure how to do it. Maybe something like a Green, Orange and Red light poll for the devs. The community will decide the light that the game and the dev deserves and then the mods will approve and the light will be shown beside every game of that certain dev. Green will be for active devs who don't miss deadlines and all...Orange for the decent devs and red for someone like Icstor. We badly need a dev review system. Must make sure that people support the devs that actually deserve the support.

F95Zone has no control whatsoever over Icstor, what needs to happen is not here but with Patreon. They are the ones profiting by allowing the scam to go on. I see three possible options:

1. Nothing changes and Patreon continues to allow scammers to pretend to be developers and they both make money (most likely outcome)

2. Someone is able to get a high powered law firm interested in going after Patreon and is able to cause them enough financial harm in order to change their business model (possible but not likely)

3. Enough Patreon subscribers complain and STOP funding this idiot scammers to the point where Patreon takes notice and changes how they run things. (Slightly more possible then option #2but could happen)

That is pretty much it. Until 2 or 3 happens the only thing we can do is encourage people to stop paying so called developers that fail to provide quality updates on a very regular schedule. If you are paying any developer that is taking months and months without providing anything then you are a contributor to the problem and just making this shit continue. The best solution is to support only two types of developers, those that provide frequent quality updates and those that only require payment on a per update basis. All others avoid funding until the scammers dry up and go away.

Reactions: bernthal

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
quick look at graphtreon

View attachment 936373

Honestly this is what hit me the hardest. People, including myself, put up with this bullshit because ICSTOR was if not number one one of the best, but the truth is it just doesn't land like it used to, and even if we got a Milfy City update, it wouldn't compare to the top games now.

God I don't even want to think about the new game they're working on
Give me one 3DCG game with incest, good animations and good models that's supposedly better than milfy city. I also really liked that a lot of females had pubes in this game and the way he rendered it too, a lot of pubes on this site look bad imo.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Give me one 3DCG game with incest, good animations and good models that's supposedly better than milfy city. I also really liked that a lot of females had pubes in this game and the way he rendered it too, a lot of pubes on this site look bad imo.
Try Treasure of Nadia by NLT Media. Have a exceptional update rate also, comparing to this scamming asshole.

yepzuk

Aug 2, 2018
quick look at graphtreon

View attachment 936373

Honestly this is what hit me the hardest. People, including myself, put up with this bullshit because ICSTOR was if not number one one of the best, but the truth is it just doesn't land like it used to, and even if we got a Milfy City update, it wouldn't compare to the top games now.

They are not working on the new game. The rumour has it, ICSTOR has formed a crew to search for a fountain of youth, so he has enough time to finish this update.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
quick look at graphtreon

View attachment 936373

Well, for me it wins quite well for someone who scratches his balls most of the year

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes