Mark731

Jul 18, 2018
Icstor have to have pity the young man. He didn't have f....ed new girls whole last year. It's terrible.

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
Please, I think I finished Caroline storyline but I'm not sure, cause the walktroughs are all over it. Is there something like a complete walktrough all the way up to 0.6e?

Jul 28, 2018
This is the part where I name some games like Being a DIK, City of Broken Dreamers, Treasure of Nadia throw in some personal favorites of mine like Cure my Addiction, Personal Trainer, etc, then you come back and just say "Nah, Milfy City is better"
There are many games that can compete with icstor these days. Storywise he was never that good, but now, we have games that has likish or better render quality and better story. With the games you mentoned I would like to add The Deluca family(though that is also incomplete) as a great example

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I used to think this game is great but that was before I've seen dozens of better ones. It has zero replayability, is grindy and it's been abandoned. Having almost 6000 patrons at this point is just mind boggling, especially when you take into account that much better developers have 50 times less supporters. But who am I to tell them how to spend their money? Either way time to ignore this thread.

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I used to think this game is great but that was before I've seen dozens of better ones. It has zero replayability, is grindy and it's been abandoned. Having almost 6000 patrons at this point is just mind boggling, especially when you take into account that much better developers have 50 times less supporters. But who am I to tell them how to spend their money? Either way time to ignore this thread.
There are better games but MC was a revolution in 18+ games so... 6k patrons show it :)

• Angry
Reactions: shmerlin33

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
Perhaps Icstor had a plan to release this game in Steam as an Early Access like A Town Uncovered. He will get more money and less hate from internet users with that way.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

Kananartans

Dec 19, 2019
There are many games that can compete with icstor these days. Storywise he was never that good, but now, we have games that has likish or better render quality and better story. With the games you mentoned I would like to add The Deluca family(though that is also incomplete) as a great example
I know the Deluca family. But the last time I played, there were quite a few sex scenes. Is that changed?

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
No offense but I've played a lot of the games people say is better than Milfy City but they just aren't. City of broken dreamers actually looks better but doesnt have incest so there's not really a reason to play it.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes