Sag3king223

Jul 14, 2020
How am I suppost to put incest patch in a folder on my android I downloaded it and said something about a pdf invalid couldn't creators just make a trigger in the game to make it incest cuz the incest file almost NEVER EVER works
No, because most of them are funded through Patreon and Patreon (probably because its funders) has a rule against incest, be it real or fictional. But they only pay attention when something gets big enough or when something gets reported.

Adding a "trigger" wouldn't change anything as the content is still there and accessible in game.
Patreon's inspectors usually come back with "Remove it or use a different platform".
Ok I understand

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Haven't been on this thread for months and months. Good to see nothing has changed, lol!

Joking aside... It should be mandatory for everything posed in F95 to have an automatic "Abandoned" tag after a year without any updates... no matter what the creator has said to the contrary.
They don't need an "Abandoned" tag, they need a big, fat "BEWARE" tag in bright red. IC's problem isn't that he hasn't updated in a year, it's that he's blatantly missed several release windows while freely admitting that he's taken long breaks from development and doesn't have any particular interest in doing further work. We don't see grifts like these run very often here (pretty much just him and Gumdrop at this point), so something a little more serious is needed in the name of consumer awareness. People shouldn't have to wade through 2500+ pages of dialogue to figure out what the hell is going on with a game.

Hydrobot

Dec 26, 2018
At least I'll always have some Celia development in the last update as consolation. Can't believe it was probably heading to a legit relationship after though

tobeols

Jul 16, 2017
I want to translate this game to my language. Somwebody help me how to do that.
First of all: what is your language?
In second: don't worry you have a lot of time till next release!
My language is Vietnamese. How to edit files to translation?

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes