badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
No, because most of them are funded through Patreon and Patreon (probably because its funders) has a rule against incest, be it real or fictional. But they only pay attention when something gets big enough or when something gets reported.

Adding a "trigger" wouldn't change anything as the content is still there and accessible in game.
Patreon's inspectors usually come back with "Remove it or use a different platform".
SubscribeStar uses the same payment processor backend and doesn't have those rules. It's a pathetic lie by Patreon's owners who threw whatever justification came to their mind out there when they decided it was time to begin being the Morality Police and deleting things they find distasteful.

tall tale

Dec 27, 2017
These fictional percentages mean nothing, with so much cash rolling in for nothing we can expect the nothing to continue as long as the cash flow doesn't stop or at least drop dramatically.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
well i believe on percentage. it really need time to rendering thousands frame.
How long? A fuckin year? Come on. That scumbag earn thousands of bucks and can't afford an high-end pc that can faster their rendering process? Take NLT for example. They constantly update their game every 2 weeks. I repeat, constantly.

I really hate that 90% percentage.

MrKlaxxi

Jul 31, 2020
Considering the crunch culture that makes video game development a hellscape for workers, I'm glad they aren't churning out crappy updates full of bugs. At the same time, this lack of progress is unacceptable. If I were a Patron, I'd have dropped this a while ago.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes