Manoman13

Dec 10, 2020
in the game folder: milfy city- right click - show package details - contents - resources - autorun - game ( drag and drop the patch into the folder) you good to go ;-)
Thank you for your explanation, but I have to right click on the .exe? Do I have to use Ren'Py software to do this?

Apr 7, 2020
Hello

or should you put the patch please?
in the game folder: milfy city- right click - show package details - contents - resources - autorun - game ( drag and drop the patch into the folder) you good to go ;-)
Thank you for your explanation, but I have to right click on the .exe? Do I have to use Ren'Py software to do this?
on pc the game folder i guess is in the same folder like the exe.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
MC looks like a dork. Liked the milfy city one better.
Forgive my ignorance but, who's gumdrop?
Dual Family
Who's Judy???
I mean - it's been so long between updates, I'm going to need a character and story walkthrough to listen to just to remind me about what was actually happening BC (Before COVID). We are now DC (During COVID). Will the first update come AC (After COVID) - whenever that is?
school counselor

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Possible typo at part where you get vibrator for Sara at the Sex Shop in the evening. Saleswoman says "if the average vibrator on the market is a five out of then", and I think it is supposed to say "five out of ten".
I may be wrong.

Sag3king223

Jul 14, 2020
How am I suppost to put incest patch in a folder on my android I downloaded it and said something about a pdf invalid couldn't creators just make a trigger in the game to make it incest cuz the incest file almost NEVER EVER works

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
couldn't creators just make a trigger in the game to make it incest
No, because most of them are funded through Patreon and Patreon (probably because its funders) has a rule against incest, be it real or fictional. But they only pay attention when something gets big enough or when something gets reported.

Adding a "trigger" wouldn't change anything as the content is still there and accessible in game.
Patreon's inspectors usually come back with "Remove it or use a different platform".

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes