Jul 22, 2017
quick look at graphtreon

View attachment 936373

Honestly this is what hit me the hardest. People, including myself, put up with this bullshit because ICSTOR was if not number one one of the best, but the truth is it just doesn't land like it used to, and even if we got a Milfy City update, it wouldn't compare to the top games now.

God I don't even want to think about the new game they're working on
name the top games

Darkclones

Mar 19, 2019
What is it? I only use android and I have downloaded the incest patch but I don't know where to put it
Download joiplay. You can download win format games of renpy and rpg. Unzip game, add it from joiplay and any patch you have just add it to the "game" folder of the specific game you want.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Please close this sh*t, this thread is as cancerous as 'The Last of Us part 2' winning the Game of the year @ TGA 2020
They would if there was absolutely no word from ICSTOR or anybody working for him for 3+ months.
They don't pop in here at all because we're not paying them nor are we willing to join his discord only to be banned for pointing out the blatantly obvious.

Reactions: Thermophob

badikruio

Oct 13, 2019
They would if there was absolutely no word from ICSTOR or anybody working for him for 3+ months.
They don't pop in here at all because we're not paying them nor are we willing to join his discord only to be banned for pointing out the blatantly obvious.
The comedy cherry on top is the Mods here pretending their rule about "3 months with no word" is some prophecy handed down from God that cannot be changed. Like they can't do anything about their own rule despite it being their site. Push too hard and your posts disappear and you get banned. Love watchin the merry-go-round

mars9

Aug 15, 2019
so what up with long wait ? this game pretty much at %85 done.

he only needs to release one update with ending

it would be like 200-400 renders.

unless the new game have a connection with this game

Reactions: sedit

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019

true! you can even send those files to some Chinese render farm to render all that shit with a portion of what he earn with pareton lol, he is just a lazy motherFK

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019

true! you can even send those files to some Chinese render farm to render all that shit with a portion of what he earn with pareton lol, he is just a lazy motherFK

Reactions: sedit
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes