Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
first of all, we dont what happends behind the scenes and i dont defend him, but i do wish he would post more updates, to keep us upto date what is happening.
i still like this VN, but i do agree on some parts feels rushed, but can be corrected down the line.
you guys forgot, some games takes years to complete, some started a decade ago and still being finished, so its nothing new.
but i do agree, this deserve a Onhold tag, due to the amount of time that has passed at this point.
"Hey guys yesterday I nearly choked when I inhaled some hard stuff from the Ass of that russian Hooker... how crazy is that?"
Would likely be the regular comments you'd get from him if he was genuine though.
The games you talk about have invested Devs that like or even love it makeing it with a (furrious) passion rather than hatred (as in Milfy).
On Hold is for a dev that shows an intend to return to a project Abondened is for Devs that have given up on ther Project.

Well based on the rules of F95 "on hold" is likely the best we can hope for though :cry:
View attachment 927273
Actually i was hoping for this kind of development congrats u have provoked me
allow me to show u the way peasant. on second thought u are not worthy....

Sometimes_I_wonder_how_I_became_such_a_badass.jpg
^
|
portrait_sex.jpg
:sneaky: :devilish:
We can keep playing this game

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaun Karr
Jun 26, 2019
News #24 - Project X - Reveal

NOV 17, 2020 AT 8:17 AM

Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay this month. We know it’s not quite the first week of November, it’s been super busy working on both Milfy City and Project X. The team has been hard at work and we have a lot to share with you today.

We will be announcing the title for our next game. We decided to go bigger with this next game and instead of it being a city… It became a Kingdom! That’s right, our new game is going to be titled Milfy Kingdom. We did tease this title in the background of our previous post. Congratulations to those of you who guessed the title :)

To give you an idea of how the Kingdom looks. We have a first look below:

As you can see there will be multiple chapters each taking place in a different region of the Kingdom. I wonder what trouble our main character will get himself into in each chapter? More information on that soon. The different sections of the kingdom are very different to one another, all have different climates, design, and background, so this will put our prince to the test. I wonder if we’ll have companions along the way? Or will we be alone wandering prince in the lands of the Milfy Kingdom? Only time will tell.

因此,《摩洛伊斯兰解放阵线王国》及其游戏风格略有逊色,它的游戏风格类似于《摩洛伊斯兰解放阵线城市》,但增加了管理自己的王国的功能。故事格式在“摩洛伊斯兰王国”中也已更改。我们决定采用情景模式或“章节”,而不是逐个发布每个角色的更新,这些章节中涉及的所有角色都将收到内容。因此,如果涉及不同的章节,则无需每隔几个更新就等待您喜欢的角色。

谈到人物。我们将首先展示您将在游戏中遇到的一个新角色。

本周的揭密将是主角。他是米尔菲王国的王子。这是他的样子:

当您开始玩游戏时,王子已经18岁了,他正在寻求掌握魔术艺术,正如您所见。他为自己的举止感到骄傲,但经验不足。他会做什么,是什么让他如此自豪和自鸣得意呢?大家很快就会发现。

总结了我们今天的新闻!我们正在努力为Milfy Kingdom准备第1章发布。不用担心,我们还没有忘记Milfy City v0.7。我们知道你们中的许多人都对0.7更新感到兴奋和好奇。下周我们将进一步讨论。因此,下周的新闻将报道《摩洛伊斯兰解放阵线》的故事,我们将要遇到的情况以及揭示我们的第二角色。说到哪个,接下来您想看到哪种类型的角色?

直到下一次!感谢您一直以来的支持。我们很高兴为您带来下一场比赛。:)

[SPOILER =“ pics”]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
With a body like that and a face like hers, only to skip out on an animated cowgirl scene is a crime worthy of capital punishment.
I was taking a look at some of the scenes in the gallery, he put more animation into the lesbian neighbors and the goth chick blowjob. Who even asked for those characters? I genuinely don't get it.

Reactions: Jaun Karr and EJW

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If you want this game to get the abandoned tag, you guys should stop bumping this thread. It shouldnt even be listed in trending games anymore. Let this thread rot and die, just like ICSTOR is doing to his game. Mods dont care, so you shouldnt either.
It's not even us that prevents this game being labelled Abandoned. ICSTOR or someone working for him pokes their head out of the money pit long enough for a few words, mentions Milfy City once and that's it for about another three months.

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes