nicokira

Oct 26, 2019
In order to get the key to Celia's house, you have to talk to Judy, the school counselor you started the game off talking to. You just happen to "find" a key to Celia's house on the floor of her office....
it located or because I do not see it anywhere , I want to go to celia at night my he tells me that I need the key to her place , it is perhaps not yet available the following

PyroSteed

Jan 5, 2018
It's incredible an entire year has gone by without a single update to this game and there are still well over 6,000 people giving him cash every month to do nothing.

He threw those shitty Milfy Kingdom renders together in a weekend, came up with a vague design 'idea', realized it would take actual work and now it's 'on hold', as in abandoned like Milfy City.

I'll give him some credit, when he put "release in 2021" for Milfy City v1.0 he was testing to see if could get away with another year of doing nothing. And it worked, considering his subscriber numbers. Now he's kicking back, thinking he doesn't have to worry about this till June at the earliest. But he'll keep procrastinating and soon it'll be next December, and he'll still have 5k+ payers and he'll put up an apology notice and then it's "release in 2022". And it'll continue.

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
I liked the game. I hope some update arrives soon.
Have a look at the OP and check the date of the last update. I only came into the thread to check that date before I delete the game from my hard drive as it's wasting space. If he updates then you'll get maybe 20 minutes game play, then be waiting for another year for the next 20 minutes. I don't care how good a game is, it's rendered poor by the huge gaps in updates. But that's just my opinion. Anyway, hopefully he will update for those diehards who have kept a candle burning for this one.

But be warned, this dev has a history of starting a project well, updating regularly, then just stopping. A more cynical person might add, once people are on the hook and the pledges are rolling in.

seenzz

Jul 2, 2019

Someone gotta tell ICSTOR about this.
How do you know it isnt him? its possible he could try and get as much out of it as possible. Even if its not i feel like he deserves it for not keeping his promise to his PAYING supporters which used to include myself.

Reactions: jackp0t

yo.yo

Apr 1, 2018
How do you know it isnt him? its possible he could try and get as much out of it as possible. Even if its not i feel like he deserves it for not keeping his promise to his PAYING supporters which used to include myself.
Doubt it, there are other games from totally different creators on this link, might be good to create a thread about that because it seems unlikely so many creators authorized their game to be sold by someone else just for italian translation..

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes