Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there a way to NOT get an update alert every time someone decides to review a dead...or at least, "indefinitely paused" game, while keeping alerts for ACTUAL updates? Or even just posts? New posts usually come every time an actual update happens.

I dont want to unsub. Someday...maybe in another thirteen months...an actual update might happen. It's theoretically possible.

I'd want to get THAT alert. I just don't want the ones every time someone decides to review this game(and many others that are on long, long....LONG...."pauses".)
It's called "Latest Games & Update"... if you can find the game there you wittnessed a miracle... and likely will be disappointed by the quality and length oiif the Update

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
I think I have come with a way to actually get Icstor to update the game, instead of wasting his time actually adding content to the game I think he should simply code into the game a bitcoin miner application, after all the only thing Icstor cares about is money so this might actually motivate him to work on the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Dolce & Gabbana

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Sorry to hear that Milfy City isn't being updated regularly. (No point being a Patreon supporter in that case.) NLT Media update their games, when being developed, twice a month believe it or not! First class art and animations spoiled by occasionally jerky plotting and spasmodically weak story coupled with imperfect character development. Ideally I like a game which is a feast for the eyes, with interesting characters and an entertaining storyline with plenty of drama: Milfy City looked as if this might be such a game - with such an assortment of such well drawn gorgeous female actors - and I'm kind of sad that development has stalled and not been taken forward.

That said isn't there a new release, with extra content, supposed to be coming this year?

I hope so... sooner rather than later.

Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Reactions: GurahkWeavile

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Sorry to hear that Milfy City isn't being updated regularly. (No point being a Patreon supporter in that case.) NLT Media update their games, when being developed, twice a month believe it or not! First class art and animations spoiled by occasionally jerky plotting and an occasionally weak story coupled with imperfect character development. Ideally I like a game which is a feats for the eyes, with interesting characters and an entertaining storyline with plenty of drama: Milfy City looked as if this might be such a game - with such an assortment of such well drawn gorgeous female actors - and I'm kind of sad that development has stalled and not taken forward.

That said isn't there supposed to be a new release, with extra content, supposed to be coming this year?

I hope so... sooner rather than later.

Fingers crossed.
You can't trust in anything this Dev claims... around November he made a Poll for his Patrons asking wether he should rush this game and move to his next Project or develope both games simultaniously.
Now this might be a surprise but the dual development Option won by leagues... yet one month later he just screws his Patrons over once again and does the exact opposite.
Not to mention that he kept delaying the last 2 builds for more than a year previously.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
You can't trust in anything this Dev claims... around November he made a Poll for his Patrons asking wether he should rush this game and move to his next Project or develope both games simultaniously.
Now this might be a surprise but the dual development Option won by leagues... yet one month later he just screws his Patrons over once again and does the exact opposite.
Not to mention that he kept delaying the last 2 builds for more than a year previously.
That's really disappointing, especially for people who aren't as new to the game as I am, and have been kept waiting for so long to discover what happened to their favourite characters. :mad: I believe that the developer fell seriously ill. Even so it's not honest really to keep accepting monthly subscriptions when not producing more content for such a long time. Best to mothball everything and start the ball rolling again when you're fit and well enough to continue. Pity. Although I'm not far into Milfy City I was enjoying the game a lot. :(

Last edited:

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
So I wasn't asking ironically or anything. I really am wondering if you can NOT get update alerts every time someone decides to review a dead game, but still get update alerts on those rare occasions that dead games rise from the grave.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
So I wasn't asking ironically or anything. I really am wondering if you can NOT get update alerts every time someone decides to review a dead game, but still get update alerts on those rare occasions that dead games rise from the grave.
I follow the thread without email notifications. That way I only see when I come on the forum but I'm not alerted from my mailservice. I hope that 'll help.

telouse

Aug 5, 2018
why hasnt this been marked abandoned yet? and i wish there was a way to cancel patreons from losing money for lack of service, the reason this happens with alot of good games is everyone supports them then they forget to stop payment so they continually get paid for doing this stuff. great game though, wish someone more capable would continue it

Reactions: tankdick

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
why hasnt this been marked abandoned yet? and i wish there was a way to cancel patreons from losing money for lack of service, the reason this happens with alot of good games is everyone supports them then they forget to stop payment so they continually get paid for doing this stuff. great game though, wish someone more capable would continue it
Because Icstor is still updating his Patreon actively enough for the rules of this site. If they are that stupid that they don't even know where their money is going, then I think they deserve it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You can't forget about subscriptions on Patreon as each month you get 2 E-Mails going as far as giving the Devs Portrait plus the name of the Project and the monetary number of your Pledge... you can only ignore that.

niwre1

Jul 23, 2017
Man I really wish we all are going to be surprised by a huge update in the following weeks, but at this point hope has left the channel. This game had so much potential.

GurahkWeavile

May 7, 2020
I actually forget that I'm a Patron for his "game" since it hardly exists. I get being tired or feeling unmotivated, but if you promise something to your fans, you should at the very least commit to it.

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Man I really wish we all are going to be surprised by a huge update in the following weeks, but at this point hope has left the channel. This game had so much potential.
I agree. Every month I open the front page hoping to be surprised....

lucylots

Jan 4, 2021
Milfy_City-06e-pc.zip writes something like the archive is damaged. And how to check the integrity?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Milfy_City-06e-pc.zip writes something like the archive is damaged. And how to check the integrity?
I don't know what unzipper you're using, but if you Right-click on the downloaded file itself, there ought to be a Test Archive thing there.
I use 7zip and it has such a function in the right click menu, see attached. I think every archiver has this as standard, though.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 413 Votes