telouse

Aug 5, 2018
Because Icstor is still updating his Patreon actively enough for the rules of this site. If they are that stupid that they don't even know where their money is going, then I think they deserve it.
i believe they would be that stupid, as well as stupid enough to not check their emails, i mean there are 5700 people giving him money rn for the past however long its been since the last update like damn man i've seen games with more graphical complexities do more with less, and it's just annoying that even if they deserve to lose their money we pay for it, if they weren't getting money for nothing maybe they'd be motivated to work on it atleast

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
if they weren't getting money for nothing maybe they'd be motivated to work on it atleast
I really doubt that he would be. Icstor has never been a work horse, he was bad at working way before he had his Milfy City fame, so it's just in his blood that he can't concentrate to just one project at a time. Probably ADHD is part of his mental problems, who knows.

ssnake42069

Feb 11, 2020
I really doubt that he would be. Icstor has never been a work horse, he was bad at working way before he had his Milfy City fame, so it's just in his blood that he can't concentrate to just one project at a time. Probably ADHD is part of his mental problems, who knows.
As someone who has ADHD i can confirm this. There are games ive played on xbox 360 over a decade ago that i havent completed, and several on xbox one from over 5 years ago that i still havent finished. Its also a symptom of bipolar disorder. Starting shit and never finishing, or losing interest in favor of something else.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
As someone who has ADHD i can confirm this. There are games ive played on xbox 360 over a decade ago that i havent completed, and several on xbox one from over 5 years ago that i still havent finished. Its also a symptom of bipolar disorder. Starting shit and never finishing, or losing interest in favor of something else.
Hmm, now this would actually explain a lot of Icstors behaviour. Bipolar disorder with ADHD certainly wouldn’t be the best combination for game developer. And if I’m right, Icstor is from Russia, and in Russia they are not open or actually even accept mental health problems in their society since it is seen as a weakness. Interesting...:unsure:

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
What? ADHD? You're saying this game was developed in the time that it was and at a specific time in it's history after being created, ADHD kicked in and he just decided to go F off and work/not work on other projects?

:FacePalm:

Make sense now, please. 'Cause that makes none!

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
What? ADHD? You're saying this game was developed in the time that it was and at a specific time in it's history after being created, ADHD kicked in and he just decided to go F off and work/not work on other projects?

:FacePalm:

Make sense now, please. 'Cause that makes none!
Well, Icstors interest for this game dropped waaaaay before we even got to the point where we now have been and he already talked about new project before this game was even, if I remember right, in its 0.4 version. Jumping from project to one so fast sounds awfully lot to me something that was described above. Just giving it benefit of the doubt here.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Did you get Payed to play those games to the end though?
I have several games on m HDD I started and haven't completed either... that doesn't mean I have mental issues... just that I lost interest for the moment and intending to return to them once I feel like it... but again I am not getting paid to complete these games

Blaizeken

Jan 6, 2020
Compressed version [ Original Size: 4.06GB ]
Milfy City v0.6e [ICSTOR]
Download Win (767MB): MEGA -

Unofficial android port of Milfy City v0.6e + LAIN'S MOD
Download Milfy City v0.6e ANDROID (784mb) Mega -

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
*feel free to make a better version
* feito por UnRen v0.7 ( Sam @ f95zone ) e Cruncher v0.4.1 ( BAS @ f95zone ) e LAIN 'S MOD ( Maim Lain )
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

*I do not give any support and recommend that you use the official developer version
how do I access the help menu?

AlbionLucifer

Jul 4, 2017
So I got banned after many years of supporting ICSTOR. I was literally one of his first supporters when he was just starting out and his supporter count was in the double digits. I guess ICSTOR and his team got tired of my pointing out their mistakes, of me giving advice to improve their public relation skills, asking where the people ICSTOR hired were and so on. I wasn't hostile, but I was consistent in my posting in offering my view of ICSTOR and his team's lack of communication with their supporters at least twice a month, giving ICSTOR advice to better their workflow and urging people to not support the following month - cause ICSTOR said the same thing himself regarding not needing to support. I guess ICSTOR and his team didn't like having their flaws pointed out or being given pointers on how to improve.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes