Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
He could have planned to do this all along - since xmas episode was out :KEK: He was living the real holiday lifestyle before 2020 even started :WeSmart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Excuse my shitty copy-pasta paintwork :FacePalm:
Some of those puns he put in the game to jab other devs are hilarious now when we know in what state this game is lol.

Reactions: rerderrum

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Be careful telling the truth or stating facts here about ICSTOR or some DS moderator will remove it as an off topic.... Can someone tell me again, what is the topic of this thread?????

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Be careful telling the truth or stating facts here about ICSTOR or some DS moderator will remove it as an off topic.... Can someone tell me again, what is the topic of this thread?????
They could just lock this sucker up, because this thread won't get anything else anymore than just memes and OT. This game is dead, Icstor is principally dead as a developer too, and so should this thread also be.

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
God... I swear the daggon world will rejoice when an update, WITH content, occurs after reading a ton of these comments. :KEK:

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Wishful thinking :)
Well he said the next update will be v1.0 not v0.7 (Sara update). He plans to wrap up the characters that ALREADY have a story (so no story for characters like "pool girl"). This means all the main girls + Judy will get their stories finished, he then went on to say he may add content after the update when he feels like it (basically a no he won't).

Now the wishful thinking part is not whether he delivers (because I think he will) but what year...he said 2021...but I highly doubt he can work on all the characters for a solid year and release it.

It genuinely feels like he's done with Milfy City and I am kinda glad...this way a modder can pick it up and make his own version of the game or continue it, I am not too pissed since we have skilled enough devs who really like this game but obviously they can't finish an open title since that's infringing on his property but once it's complete it's open for artistic interpretation so I am just hoping it gets picked up after it's finished for good.

There's always a silver lining.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Now the wishful thinking part is not whether he delivers (because I think he will) but what year...he said 2021...but I highly doubt he can work on all the characters for a solid year and release it.
Yes, considering he wasn’t even able to finish that Sara update in last year even after stating in January that he was 70% done with it, so in the last 11 months of the year he couldn’t get the remaining 30% of it done. We’ll see the v1.0 maybe in 2031, if Icstor won’t die before that. :KEK:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It genuinely feels like he's done with Milfy City and I am kinda glad...this way a modder can pick it up and make his own version of the game or continue it, I am not too pissed since we have skilled enough devs who really like this game but obviously they can't finish an open title since that's infringing on his property but once it's complete it's open for artistic interpretation so I am just hoping it gets picked up after it's finished for good.
I'll be pissed because this game will be listed as another "finished" game by ICStor bringing more people to his Patreon since they believe he is a serious Dev that has proven his ability throught several projects.
Makes you wish there were more tags to adress such fake completes

Reactions: PrimalInstinct

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Whenever I get the notification that Evangelion 01 is replying in this Thread I knew he roasted at least one member here yet again... :p

Let our Messiah Icstor, the best Adult Game Developer ever, continue to work his Magic and close this chapter with a bang.
(And for the few ones who believe that I'm serious: No, that's a joke. Last Time I made the Messiah Joke there were still people believing that I was serious...)

BannedAccount6543

Sep 15, 2016
Whenever I get the notification that Evangelion 01 is replying in this Thread I knew he roasted at least one member here yet again... :p

Let our Messiah Icstor, the best Adult Game Developer ever, continue to work his Magic and close this chapter with a bang.
(And for the few ones who believe that I'm serious: No, that's a joke. Last Time I made the Messiah Joke there were still people believing that I was serious...)
That’s because you’re not funny.

dirtythiccboi

Aug 7, 2019
Holy shit. Something just hit me and it didn't even cross my smooth brain at all...

WE'RE IN LOCKDOWN thanks to covid. There's absolutely no fun/recreational type stuff open. Icstor is making enough money to where this should be his only job. So he has a work at home job, absolutely nothing to do due to covid and yet we only got 1 update an entire year? This alone should have caused him to lose all his patreons. WTF are they smoking?

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
WE'RE IN LOCKDOWN thanks to covid. There's absolutely no fun/recreational type stuff open. Icstor is making enough money to where this should be his only job. So he has a work at home job, absolutely nothing to do due to covid and yet we only got 1 update an entire year? This alone should have caused him to lose all his patreons. WTF are they smoking?
Correction: we got 0 updates during lockdowns and pandemic, even when he said in January before pandemic that ”0.7 update is 70% ready, probably will release it in February!”, then he disappeared until April, when he announced he is burnt out working with Milfy City, skipping 0.7 and 0.8, going straight to 0.9 and 1.0 so he can get the game done and move on, and that everything else was done for the update except his renders. Three weeks after this he comes up with ”hey because you guys voted so in the poll, I’m going to work on Milfy City AND Project X/Milfy Kingdom at the same time!”, meaning that all the talk about being burnt out and tired that he had said three weeks before that was just pure lies from him. At the same time he tells he has hired 3D artist Baron to work renders alongside with him, so it would make things faster for Milfy City. After a month in the end of May he comes up with previews and says ”update will be released in next month!”. Again he disappears, and next time we hear from him is after three months in August, when he revealed Project X being the Milfy Kingdom and delay for Milfy City update, and at this point he has suddenly gone back to name the update 0.7 again despite he said in April, four months before, that he will skip 0.7 and 0.8 updates and goes straight to 0.9 version. Next time we hear from him is again after two months in October, when he tells that he and the team has decided to release the update still in 2020. Then he makes main character reveal for Milfy Kingdom in November, and tells that next week he will talk about 0.7 update more alongside with other reveals for Milfy Kingdom. That "next week news" never comes, and the next time we hear from him is just before Christmas and the end of the year, when he tells that Milfy Kingdom is on hold and the complete Milfy City version will be released in 2021.

After year full of lies and bullshit with the guy just sitting at home and jerking off during pandemic and lockdowns, not doing being able to publish absolutely anything even with his hired 3D artist, it really is hard to think that somebody still believes this man will deliver anything.

Last edited:

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Correction: we get 0 updates during lockdowns and pandemic, even when he said in January before pandemic that ”0.7 update is 70% ready, probably will release it in February!”, then he disappeared until April, when he announced he is burnt out working with Milfy City, skipping 0.7 and 0.8, going straight to 0.9 and 1.0 so he can get the game done and move on, and that everything else was done for the update except his renders. Three weeks after this he comes up with ”hey because you guys voted so in the poll, I’m going to work on Milfy City AND Project X/Milfy kingdom at the same time!”, meaning that all the talk about being burnt out an tired that he said three weeks before was just pure lies from him. At the same time he tells he has hired 3D artist Baron to work renders alongside with him, so it would make things faster for Milfy City. After a month in the end of May he comes up with previews and says ”update will be released in next month!”. Again he disappears, and next time we hear from him is after three months in August, when he announced the Milfy Kingdom and delay for Milfy City update, and at this point he has suddenly gone back to name it 0.7 even when he said in April, that he will skip 0.7 and 0.8 going staright to 0.9 version. Next time we hear from him is after two months in October, when he tells that he and the team has decided to release the update still in 2020. Two months goes past, and before Christmas he tells that the whole game will be released in 2021.

After year full of lies and bullshit, with the guy sitting at home and jerking off during pandemic and lockdowns, not doing absoultely anything even with hired 3D artist, it really is hard to think that somebody still believes this man will deliver anything.
Some things worth waiting for can take longer than anticipated to arrive. It took Michelangelo some four years to finish painting the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, despite dire threats and encouragement doled out pretty much continuously by Warrior Pope Julius II. Perhaps we should bide our time and give Icstor a chance to get his shit together when the spirit moves him.

What's a couple or three years between friends?

Last edited:

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
After this long it better have that pegging scene when it comes out
As a last fuck you to everyone from Icstor, the update includes only one scene and that is Bob and that faceless guy referring to Icstor double penetrating the mc in the ass on the huge pile of dollars. After that Icstor shuts down everything and disappears for good. :KEK:

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
I feel like people should support ICCreations instead. There is no game like Milfy City on the market, however F.I.L.F. comes close to a replica. ICC is focusing on the Melissa update next (the mom) and he promises it to be HUGE. He's finally giving his full attention to this game after working on his side project so I expect good things from him now.

The best way to beat ICSTOR is to support the competition, start a friendly rivalry, then maybe he will have some incentive to actually win some of us back.

If we give enough clout to FILF then ICSTOR will have to react or at least respond. Let's start supporting devs that actually work and produce results...lets not wait on a dream.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
The best way to beat ICSTOR is to support the competition, start a friendly rivalry, then maybe he will have some incentive to actually win some of us back. If we give enough clout to FILF then ICSTOR will have to react or at least respond.
Nah, Icstor doesn't give a shit even if somebody competes with him. He has already been defeated by multiple developers in patron numbers and he has already gotten Milfy City copycat like project to compete with Milfy City by Lewdlabs Midnight Paradise, yet Icstor still couldn't care less.

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes