BadxHero

May 29, 2020
Can we list this as abandoned already? It seems like that would be the best case, considering that there hasn't been in update in months? There really should be a rule that after a certain amount of time, a game has to be listed as abandoned/on hold even if the developer themselves isn't going to personally list it as such.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Can we list this as abandoned already? It seems like that would be the best case, considering that there hasn't been in update in months? There really should be a rule that after a certain amount of time, a game has to be listed as abandoned/on hold even if the developer themselves isn't going to personally list it as such.
There are rules for abandoned/on hold-tags, and this far Icstor has been active enough in his Patreon that he has avoided the tags. Since he claims he is working on it, it can't even get the "on hold"-tag.

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
Icstor promised to publlsh the final version of game after New Year and he already started something called "Project X". So, its not abandoned

Also, wanted to see some past scenes but cant see the final sex scene with Caroline. Does anybody knows how I can access that? Her room at night or something?

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Also, wanted to see some past scenes but cant see the final sex scene with Caroline. Does anybody knows how I can access that? Her room at night or something?
All the past scenes are found in Gallery, click main characters computer and you find it from there.

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
All the past scenes are found in Gallery, click main characters computer and you find it from there.
Thanks but I cant see it there. All Mom scenes are there but no final Caroline. To be fair, I am still on 0,6b version, will try newer one to see if its there, maybe that is the problem

acwrig2

Mar 9, 2019
I feel like people should support ICCreations instead. There is no game like Milfy City on the market, however F.I.L.F. comes close to a replica. ICC is focusing on the Melissa update next (the mom) and he promises it to be HUGE. He's finally giving his full attention to this game after working on his side project so I expect good things from him now.

The best way to beat ICSTOR is to support the competition, start a friendly rivalry, then maybe he will have some incentive to actually win some of us back.

If we give enough clout to FILF then ICSTOR will have to react or at least respond. Let's start supporting devs that actually work and produce results...lets not wait on a dream.
Being a DIK is even better. Check it out if you haven't. Similar and superior in many ways. And has regular updates.

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
This needs the abandoned or at least on-hold tag. There's a point where someone is just taking the piss and this dev is a master at it

meedoeid

Oct 22, 2019
I feel like people should support ICCreations instead. There is no game like Milfy City on the market, however F.I.L.F. comes close to a replica. ICC is focusing on the Melissa update next (the mom) and he promises it to be HUGE. He's finally giving his full attention to this game after working on his side project so I expect good things from him now.

The best way to beat ICSTOR is to support the competition, start a friendly rivalry, then maybe he will have some incentive to actually win some of us back.

If we give enough clout to FILF then ICSTOR will have to react or at least respond. Let's start supporting devs that actually work and produce results...lets not wait on a dream.
Filf just got updated after two years and it's a very small update , you would expect after all this time to complete the game so there is no difference between both developer, when you get lots of supporters keeps giving you lots of money without doing any work then you will keep milking until the money starts to stop then you work again, in the case of ICSTOR it's different once he notice supporters start to drop to 5,600 or less all what he need to do is just make an update post thats all then it will move above 6,000 again and so on , so very easy income every month , its automatically you will lose any passion of doing work because the money keeps coming anyway

Last edited:

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Filf just got updated after two years and it's a very small update , you would expect after all this time to complete the game so there is no difference between both developer, when you get lots of supporters keeps giving you lots of money without doing any work then you will keep milking until the money starts to stop then you work again, in the case of ICSTOR it's different once he notice supporters start to drop to 5,600 or less all what he need to do is just make an update post thats all then it will move above 6,000 again and so on , so very easy income every month , its automatically you will lose any passion of doing work because the money keeps coming anyway
If I'm remembering correctly, FILF was marked as on-hold for the last year + and I don't think they were actively developing it or getting paid during that time. I thought it had been abandoned completely until the last surprise update appeared suddenly.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
If I'm remembering correctly, FILF was marked as on-hold for the last year + and I don't think they were actively developing it or getting paid during that time. I thought it had been abandoned completely until the last surprise update appeared suddenly.
The developer of Summer with Mia is 1000 times better than those mamones you are talking about

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The Dev of F.I.L.F. had put the game on hold for nearly 1,5 years while developing a different game.
The main difference to ICSTor... the Dev was completly transparent about all this and did actually work on the other game.
The F.I.L.F. Update was compareable to the Caroline Update just with real animations (sadly worse renders though).

3.70 star(s) 416 Votes