beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Do you guys know, how Onyxdime (the writer) is doing now?

I hope, he is still on the dev team. Frankly speaking, I'd like him to be much more involved in the general story design and scripting scenes based on the following workflow:

1. Designing and scripting the story, agreeing it with ICSTOR.
2. Writing dialogues for scenes and polishing the story.
3. Rendering, animating and other technical work.

Not backwards like the development process actually goes.

Reactions: RADAMANTHSYEK

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Filf just got updated after two years and it's a very small update , you would expect after all this time to complete the game so there is no difference between both developer, when you get lots of supporters keeps giving you lots of money without doing any work then you will keep milking until the money starts to stop then you work again, in the case of ICSTOR it's different once he notice supporters start to drop to 5,600 or less all what he need to do is just make an update post thats all then it will move above 6,000 again and so on , so very easy income every month , its automatically you will lose any passion of doing work because the money keeps coming anyway
FILF was put on hold so the dev could focus on another game, he was transparent in this. If you also follow his discord he is very vocal there, he will admit he's not the best programmer and he was learning as he was developing and he's a one man team, he's doing it all on his own. He also live streams some of his development, so yeah...I think you should research a bit before you spout uneducated nonsense, you just saw the amount of time between release and thought that was enough to fit your narrative when the truth is hidden in your misrepresented (and emotionally biased) lie.

I am not defending ICC, I just want people to support the competition since they deserve it more than ICSTOR. I think ICSTOR hangs on the fact that there is no game like his so he uses that to keep his hooks dug deep into us.

Last edited:

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I think ICSTOR hangs on the fact that there is no game like his so he uses that to keep his hooks dug deep into us.
Render vise it’s true, since other devs can’t get to his level, why it’s frustrating he is a lazy piece of shit who wastes his talent.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Render vise it’s true, since other devs can’t get to his level, why it’s frustrating he is a lazy piece of shit who wastes his talent.
I wouldn't agree to this statement aswell...
True ICStor still is above the Standard in regards to rendering quality, but as several times announced in this Thread alone he does NOT hold a monopoly on this.
There are other games with equal or better Quality and as time moves on they will likely overshadow ICStors work by haveing true animations and likely a consistently captivating story.
All things that ICStor failed to hold up to.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Damn he still hasnt released anything..... its been one year and longer since i was here damn, now he says the realease is in 2021 probably on December 31rd then he is going to say 2022...

Reactions: Skeltom

rerderrum

May 4, 2018
Ocean is by far better with is renders, Incenton Games got great Renders aswell, the Game Power Vaccum isn't that bad renderwise and DrPinkCake was till the new Release from Ocean, Summers Gone Chapter 3, the best dev if we just look at visuals and I dunno Ocean just crushed every other developer if you ask me.

Reactions: Seinsa

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
I think the sad thing here is the lack of content that's gonna be added for the finale of Milfy City.
We need a ICSTOR "hype lifecycle" like the Illusion games have. Just to remind us all.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Ocean is by far better with is renders, Incenton Games got great Renders aswell, the Game Power Vaccum isn't that bad renderwise and DrPinkCake was till the new Release from Ocean, Summers Gone Chapter 3, the best dev if we just look at visuals and I dunno Ocean just crushed every other developer if you ask me.
Ocean is indeed a great dev with great looking animations and renders but he is taking forever to update his games.... it still looks like it, we have to wait at least another 5-6 months to a next "possible" release...

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Ocean is indeed a great dev with great looking animations and renders but he is taking forever to update his games.... it still looks like it, we have to wait at least another 5-6 months to a next "possible" release...
Ocean is setting the bar very high and what he is doing in an update:

Ch.3 - Beta
- ~1800 new still renders added
- ~ 10000 renders in animation frames added.
- Completely new Intro with the reworked Summer model.
- School scene with Summer also reworked.
- Nojiko's skin got replaced by much more high quality. (Still needs to be replaced in some earlier scenes.)
- Visual tweaks for Nadia, Ayua, Mila, Nami, and Victoria

He is pushing other Dev's, like ICSTOR, into the second tier, especially when those other Dev's seem interested in talking about their VN instead of actually doing the work to update it.

Think just how good this last update was and... he's adding great music and even more stunning animations.

I'd love updates every 3 months, for example, but if I have to wait 5-6 months to get this level of quality, I will.

Summer's Gone is so good it is worth it!

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Ocean is setting the bar very high and what he is doing in an update:

Ch.3 - Beta
- ~1800 new still renders added
- ~ 10000 renders in animation frames added.
- Completely new Intro with the reworked Summer model.
- School scene with Summer also reworked.
- Nojiko's skin got replaced by much more high quality. (Still needs to be replaced in some earlier scenes.)
- Visual tweaks for Nadia, Ayua, Mila, Nami, and Victoria

He is pushing other Dev's, like ICSTOR, into the second tier, especially when those other Dev's seem interested in talking about their VN instead of actually doing the work to update it.

Think just how good this last update was and... he's adding great music and even more stunning animations.

I'd love updates every 3 months, for example, but if I have to wait 5-6 months to get this level of quality, I will.

Summer's Gone is so good it is worth it!
Graphically stunning but does Summer's Gone have a really good story, dialogue and drama?

Reactions: MaviusJones
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes