subthresh

Nov 22, 2018
hey guys, need a bit of help. decided to move the game onto an encrypted external HD (i've got a puny internal HD so the 4GB was too much space for me to afford), and trying to launch the game from the encrypted external crashes on startup and gives me this log:

"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
Exception: Couldn't find file '._sfx.rpi'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Volumes/NO NAME/Games/ICSTOR/Milfy City/Milfy_City.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Volumes/NO NAME/Games/ICSTOR/Milfy City/Milfy_City.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 353, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "/Volumes/NO NAME/Games/ICSTOR/Milfy City/Milfy_City.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 164, in index_archives
fn = transfn(prefix + ".rpi")
File "/Volumes/NO NAME/Games/ICSTOR/Milfy City/Milfy_City.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 649, in transfn
raise Exception("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
Exception: Couldn't find file '._sfx.rpi'.

Darwin-18.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596

Sat Jan 9 02:49:14 2021
"

just to test, i tried created an unencrypted partition on the same external drive, and it launches fine from there, so the encryption is fucking it over somehow. any ideas?

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
was there a xmax mini game for 2020?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

cough...hack...wheeze

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

From the very, very first post on the very, very first page:
Thread Updated: 2019-12-02
Release Date: 2019-12-02
Nothing has been released in over a year. Not trying to be a jerk, but this is exactly why people should spend a couple of minutes reading the thread.

• Haha
Reactions: tankdick and Jarul

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Graphically stunning but does Summer's Gone have a really good story, dialogue and drama?
You might be surprised how good the story is - humor, emotion, plots, a hater who might become a lover, some stunning women. Check it out and, if you like it, then consider supporting it - I'm a Patreon and happy to support Ocean!

Reactions: Rumplepuss

fastcharge

Nov 25, 2018
An interesting game, with a story line to follow. I was very excited when I played it in the first year, at that time this game got a very fast update, but entering the following year this game experienced a delay in the development process, I don't know what caused this game's maker to experience this delay. But as far as I understand, it is not easy to make a game, come up with good ideas and stories and then combine them into a good game. dear ICSTOR: EXCITED WITHOUT BREAK, STAY AWAY EVEN YOU FEEL TIRED AND Bored.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
An interesting game, with a story line to follow. I was very excited when I played it in the first year, at that time this game got a very fast update, but entering the following year this game experienced a delay in the development process, I don't know what caused this game's maker to experience this delay. But as far as I understand, it is not easy to make a game, come up with good ideas and stories and then combine them into a good game. dear ICSTOR: EXCITED WITHOUT BREAK, STAY AWAY EVEN YOU FEEL TIRED AND Bored.
If u have time u may want to backread and u will find out what ICSTOR really is: kaching kaching kaching

ZoeBodyPillow

May 9, 2020
Icstor said in August that at then he had 186 renders ready for Lily, and there was going to be more + the animations. So I don't see why he wouldn't include those in to the update...unless he never had really anything done for Lily.
Thank you for telling me! <3

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes