Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Not sure if I would still call it a "great" game... but anyways try to search the floor I kinda remember a hard to see piece of paper or cloth lying around
I play Treasure of Nadia and played Lust Epidemic before it and would be interested in your recommendations as per any similar games like NLT's and ICSTOR's which feature Milf theamed art and animations, preferably with a really good story. Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbj84
Sep 15, 2020
I play Treasure of Nadia and played Lust Epidemic before it and would be interested in your recommendations as per any similar games like NLT's and ICSTOR's which feature Milf teamed art and animations, preferably with a really good story. Cheers.
Didnt play it but heard City of Broken Dreamers was really good

Reactions: Rumplepuss

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
I play Treasure of Nadia and played Lust Epidemic before it and would be interested in your recommendations as per any similar games like NLT's and ICSTOR's which feature Milf teamed art and animations, preferably with a really good story. Cheers.
Where the heart is, The visit, Dreams of desire... have good milf content ;)

Also, check being a dik which not milf centered but is one of the most rated game in the site

Check the "last update tab" above, go under the bell that is side to your username, find filters, put to filter by likes and you can view all the most liked games in the sites, ongoing or finished.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
lol I still remember him seeing 0.7 would be out in February 2019. I expected a delay but not a 1 year delay. This is next level disaster

Reactions: Skeltom

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
shouldn't there be a tag saying on-hold or abandoned? snd is it true that if a game goes more than a few months or even a year a tag will say abandoned?

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
I just thought about something.. I think he doesn't even need to work for his whole life he's still gonna get 5000 patreons people are literally paying him since 2 years for close to no work, I think a few more years and he's gonna get covered for decades to come.
I'm not mad I'm jealous like the guy who posted above me, wish I could get paid for being on vacation too, I mean that's the dream

I can't believe he even started a second game :

That's some next level comedy right here, "coming soon" :p (that was 1st of august 2020 btw)

Game's not even out he already lost interest. I mean when you only get paid 20 000$/months I guess it's hard to find the motive.

Last edited:

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
face it he's just milking people for money for that specific game it only reaches the money-making level than bam he looses interest and moves on

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
Is there a way to NOT get an update alert every time someone decides to review a dead...or at least, "indefinitely paused" game, while keeping alerts for ACTUAL updates? Or even just posts? New posts usually come every time an actual update happens.

I dont want to unsub. Someday...maybe in another thirteen months...an actual update might happen. It's theoretically possible.

I'd want to get THAT alert. I just don't want the ones every time someone decides to review this game(and many others that are on long, long....LONG...."pauses".)

3.80 star(s) 413 Votes