eyehategod

Sep 2, 2018
I never understand why its so difficult to finish a game, he absolutely doesn't need to work at all, he makes plenty of money to focus solely on this project. and the benefit of actually completing a game is way more beneficial just look at acting lessons and don't be a dik. if he actually completed it and made some modifications he could put it on steam, and that's why visual novels will never be taken serious and never go the next level and be an actual genre that will be taken serious because its nothing but abandoned and incomplete games by developers who would rather take are money and play on our emeotions.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I never understand why its so difficult to finish a game, he absolutely doesn't need to work at all, he makes plenty of money to focus solely on this project. and the benefit of actually completing a game is way more beneficial just look at acting lessons and don't be a dik. if he actually completed it and made some modifications he could put it on steam, and that's why visual novels will never be taken serious and never go the next level and be an actual genre that will be taken serious because its nothing but abandoned and incomplete games by developers who would rather take are money and play on our emeotions.
If he would finish the game, he couldn't milk money from stupid simps anymore just by doing nothing but putting an effortless announcement out about delay every third month, which would mean that he would have to actually start to work to keep his patrons. He also benefits more by taking monthly income from Patreon instead of putting the game on sale in Steam, so it's obvious he doesn't want to go there. Why in the world would he want to start actually working when he can just sit on his ass and snort cocaine from cheap hookers ass cheeks all day long when stupid neck bearded fat ass virgins pay his luxury life. :KEK:

Fragrance94

Feb 16, 2018
You just have to find games made by people who actually care. For me, NLT is the perfect example of good business. Regular updates, strong work ethic and clear progress (the game tells you how close it is to being 100% completed). Icstor, however, is basically the Woolay (cubeworld creator) of visual novel.

Reactions: Dolce & Gabbana

brvnbld

Sep 23, 2020
That's only 29 games (you're two short) and you've listed Big Brother twice :p
Thanks man, been searching for a lost of good games.
I personally like a female protagonist with corruption of a naive girl as the theme, with exhibitionism, manipulation thrown in.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
That this guy still has so many patreons makes you wonder how far gone some people are... to still support/defend this scammer.
Some people unfortunately has too much money on them so they don't even care.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
I saw someone rate the game in my notifications and was like, "Oh yeah I forgot about this game, wonder if it got any updates." NOPE. Lol. For a full year, and the year before was lackluster. This is kind of amazing. Checked his patreon. He still has over 5500+ patrons. Honestly I'm mad jealous. I wish I could get paid serious money to do nothing for a few years and still have people actively defend me in spite of that reality. I mean shit, he could work a real job while getting this crazy passive income at the same time. I think I'm in the wrong job profession.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Hi.

Just started with this great game. Got to the stage where you visit Linda's office and pick up litter/rubbish. After reaching the third pickup I only tote up five items because the teddy bear with the bottle in its mouth seem to be counted as one item when I mouse-over it and I can't see anything else to pick up and end up stuck after picking up paper on desk, disposable cup on desk, small cardboard box on desk, plastic container on floor under desk and teddy bear with bottle in its mouth. What am I missing and where is it? Or is there something wrong with my installation of the game, which I'm playing on Ubuntu? Any advice would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: calmau

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi.

Just started with this great game. Got to the stage where you visit Linda's office and pick up litter/rubbish. After reaching the third pickup I only tote up five items because the teddy bear with the bottle in its mouth seem to be counted as one item when I mouse-over it and I can't see anything else to pick up and end up stuck after picking up paper on desk, disposable cup on desk, small cardboard box on desk, plastic container on floor under desk and teddy bear with bottle in its mouth. What am I missing and where is it? Or is there something wrong with my installation of the game, which I'm playing on Ubuntu? Any advice would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Not sure if I would still call it a "great" game... but anyways try to search the floor I kinda remember a hard to see piece of paper or cloth lying around

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Not sure if I would still call it a "great" game... but anyways try to search the floor I kinda remember a hard to see piece of paper or cloth lying around
I play Treasure of Nadia and played Lust Epidemic before it and would be interested in your recommendations as per any similar games like NLT's and ICSTOR's which feature Milf theamed art and animations, preferably with a really good story. Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: bbj84
3.70 star(s) 416 Votes