harrydogs90

Mar 28, 2019
All I can say is, I have been playing this one for a long time and have done most of it I only know of three characters I'm waiting on content, school shrink, female friend in class and female in school swimming pool. It's like reading a book with the last page torn out.

Reactions: TheShadowKnow5

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is he ever going to finish the game = =
Sure once the money he earns from it can't sustain his current live style he'll make it a big show of finally being done with it and fully concentrating on his new game that will make MC look like a childplay.

Anyone who is still believing him at that point can't be helped/saved anyway

Reactions: Jarul

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you're wrong. we've already witnessed the end of one of them. it's dead now. time to move on.
Not sure wether you reffer to the unfinished Milf Villa or the still lacking part of Caroline.
Either Way I wouldn't call them completed but rushed to "completion"

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Sure once the money he earns from it can't sustain his current live style he'll make it a big show of finally being done with it and fully concentrating on his new game that will make MC look like a childplay.

Anyone who is still believing him at that point can't be helped/saved anyway

still going strong, unless he decided to buy a lambo, he should be able to sustain his current lifestyle.

1613369906432.png

• Haha
Reactions: cri

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018
still going strong, unless he decided to buy a lambo, he should be able to sustain his current lifestyle.

View attachment 1037465
It really chaffs me that this guy is more than likely grossing a six figure salary off this game and putting out an update maybe once a year if that, when other devs that have games that are just as good or better, that also frequently update barely make half or even a quarter of what he's pulling in.
This thread should really have an [on hold ] tag. I don't know why this guy keeps getting treated with kid gloves.

yourmomma

Apr 4, 2018

1 euro no benefit
Be smart
Top right see income not published Best Guess
If you click "all" on the graph on the bottom right corner and follow the monthly income and then do the projected math increase he's been making 500k ( I'm being kind, it's more like 650k ) a year off this game for the last three years. If he lives modestly at 70k a year and if this keeps going for another two years this game might make him a millionaire. Not a bad hustle for a renpy game lol

Reactions: TitmusPrime
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes