Anonnona

Apr 29, 2017
Not sure wether you reffer to the unfinished Milf Villa or the still lacking part of Caroline.
Either Way I wouldn't call them completed but rushed to "completion"
I used the word ended, not complete. just because something has ended doesn't mean it is complete.

Jannieannie

Feb 6, 2020
Any way to remove the incest part? Not really my thing. Althugh the game is fantastic. Or does it go away by itself? I just started playing and I do know patreon did not allowed such content at a certain point. So maybe icstor changed it later due to the rules or did he not?

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Any way to remove the incest part? Not really my thing. Althugh the game is fantastic. Or does it go away by itself? I just started playing and I do know patreon did not allowed such content at a certain point. So maybe icstor changed it later due to the rules or did he not?
Don’t use the patch. If you are using mod, that probably has it already in it. Original one doesn’t have incest in it.

Nexus0075

Apr 15, 2020
He won't do that as long as people are so stupid and keep paying him if everyone stopped paying ... he'd have to work for his money again ...

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
Well I think I'm going to stop following this game. No use in waiting around for a game that hasnt been updated in over a year. And from posts I've read it seems like ICSTOR is lazy.

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Please Update this fucking hot game
Indeed. It's in the meanwhile 2021 Februari the 16e so the waiting will continue. And it is still quiet on that side. So it is yet another day that we have to wait for an update and / or answer...

Now that I have said this, I will leave this whole topic and dev that does not make itself heard for a year and so that the whole ICSTOR is nicely ignored and I am still very surprised that there are still people who support him and support his patreon page...So the waiting for this update is not necessary as we do not know when he will come or if he will come. (n)

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
What I love is that Milfy City is still ranked third in the F95Zone trending list, presumably because of all the visitors to threads like this bitching about Icstor profiting from his apparently dead creation. :LOL:

https://f95zone.to/trending/threads.1/

Oh, man, if that isn't the funniest thing I don't know what is!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes