tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
from his patreon page
Milfy City v1.0 - Release in 2021
doesn't say when only the year, this guy sure knows how to milk his Patrons, glad I stop supporting him a long time ago
I also stopped supporting him, in January 2020 so about a year ago...think I supported it from as far back as June 2017 to $10 a month.

sin his game because he had good potential, and mom and caroline as characters were really well done,
also for the time that came out they were the top of the animations.

however some warning I should have already noticed in the period that developed two games every other month (milf's villa and incest story 2).

to get this game going (milfy city) had speeded up the process of closing these two games... and in fact "incest story 2" was the one most daring from this situation, because some characters just introduced into the story such as the policewoman were excluded.

now I understand that he is a person who gets tired very soon of his project, I believe that now he is suitable to make only very short games as duration and with a maximum of 2 or 3 characters.

in fact if I were him for me he would have to collaborate (for a fee) with other developers regarding animations.

zitadoxoto

Dec 22, 2018
We will soon be in March. ICSTOR still hasn't show us a new render. He hasn't do shit in three months this year. And why would he when the golems pay him for doing nothing?

Communism has never ever worked. When you give free money to people, they just start being lazy. That's it.

:ROFLMAO:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
We will soon be in March. ICSTOR still hasn't show us a new render. He hasn't do shit in three months this year. And why would he when the golems pay him for doing nothing?

Communism has never ever worked. When you give free money to people, they just start being lazy. That's it.

:ROFLMAO:
You can find a sneak peak here...
Don't be scared... scroll down.

Don't let your memes be dreams..

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Check this thread again when you see that the title has changed from [v0.6e] to [v1.0] and it says "Completed". So see you in a few years!
You mean 0.6f right? Also, when you say years i assume you mean decade?

wcdudley1980

Jan 12, 2019
I was thinking about late 2019 when the 0.6 update when it first dropped, icstor was like “oh yeah this update doesn’t have animations” lmao

point is, he is definitely not working on the game.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes