nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
I was thinking about late 2019 when the 0.6 update when it first dropped, icstor was like “oh yeah this update doesn’t have animations” lmao

point is, he is definitely not working on the game.
And the animations he added later were pretty simple, some loop with few frames... sad

The photo session with caroline was his peak IMO (talking about animations)

Reactions: Qixoni and jackp0t

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Hey guys, I played this game a few years ago I don't think I even played the last version that came out in 2019 but I always checked the game's page on Patreon, does anyone know why this game was "abandoned", Jesus this was a game so incredible and with so much potential ..
It was abandoned because Icstor lost interest in it. Why? Because that's just how he is, he can't focus on one game longer than first four updates.

Reactions: hyuk_reaper

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Hey guys, I played this game a few years ago I don't think I even played the last version that came out in 2019 but I always checked the game's page on Patreon, does anyone know why this game was "abandoned", Jesus this was a game so incredible and with so much potential ..
Game was abandoned because people taught ICSTOR that they will still pay him for years even if he is not really working on the game. He can do anything he wants and still get shitload of money. He just need to post once per 3-4 months that he is working on it etc... People tend to believe what they want to believe and he just exploit it.

Personally I'm curious if he already for months/years have 2-3 updates ready and will slowly release content in coming years when support will dwindle. That way he can milk it to the maximum.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes