Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
the whole career has been sidelined. unfortunately, I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't been doing any work.
It might also be that ICSTOR is a member here in the forum with a different name and he himself is commenting in the Milfy city thread and supporting us regarding updates. :LOL: So that you know.... update/s come.

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
Dude, they explicity stated 2021. This is truly IC's last chance to prove he's not a lying fraud.
That ship has looong sailed.
He also explicitly stated a host of other things. Starting with a promise made 14 months ago to release 0.7 next month.
"This means no more delays! [...] The update with Sara should also be released in December as I promised."
Icstor Nov 18th 2019

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Ashbash 11/16/2020: "I have already got a 4 stage announcement plan in place. Just waiting on a few renders and such to go along with them. And I'm already working on the announcement/details roadmap for Q1 2021!" Four weeks after this Icstor informs Ashbash that he shuts down the development of Milfy Kingdom and is focusing on Milfy City that releases sometime in 2021, making all of the announcements/posts Ash has already written ready to be published once Icstor sends him the renders totally useless and all work for nothing. After December post we hear nothing from Icstor and it's already nearly end of February, meaning that his community management person Ashbash is in the team for nothing.

If someone still believes he is a legit dev, wake the fuck up already. Seriously.

mmmmitttt

Sep 27, 2019
Ashbash 11/16/2020: "I have already got a 4 stage announcement plan in place. Just waiting on a few renders and such to go along with them. And I'm already working on the announcement/details roadmap for Q1 2021!" Four weeks after this Icstor informs Ashbash that he shuts down the development of Milfy Kingdom and is focusing on Milfy City that releases sometime in 2021, making all of the announcements/posts Ash has already written ready to be published once Icstor sends him the renders totally useless and all work for nothing. After December post we hear nothing from Icstor and it's already nearly end of February, meaning that his community management person Ashbash is in the team for nothing.

If someone still believes he is a legit dev, wake the fuck up already. Seriously.
Remember when BaronGames had completed his content? This thread is full of discord fanboys running smokeshows for the project. Admins should freeze the thread until update imho. If the game is dead this thread should be.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This needs an "Abandoned" tag until an actual update is released. Over a year plus of inactivity (regardless of what reasons the developers have given) should be more than enough time/allowance to render a game eligible as an "Abandoned" game.
It will if posts (however false and misleading they may be) stop being made for a period of three months or more.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Remember when BaronGames had completed his content?
Yes, and coincidentally right after Baron announced he is ready with his content and it's all about Icstor's work now, Icstor made the announcement about Project X/Milfy Kingdom where he also stated that the work on the development of Milfy City will continue, but with decreased speed. Yes, totally legit dev right here... :KEK:

It will if posts (however false and misleading they may be) stop being made for a period of three months or more.
He now has four weeks to post something about Milfy City, otherwise we can finally get the abandoned tag for this shit and forget that this thread and game even exists. So, in next four weeks expect a post filled with more bullshit and lies.

Ashla

May 8, 2018
Man......just let is die. When i first encountered adult games like 2 years ago this was the BEST and look at it now. Still pretty still exciting but the most important thing behind it gone missing. Dear Icstor if you don't want to finish this game then just let it die. You'r reputation as a dev is already dead, by halfheartedly finishing this game wont make the opinion of you better, probably will only make it worst. Every weak i check out patreon, discord and F95 hoping that at the weary least some god news is out and what i get is disappointment every time. We fans of this game and you're work wont let this game go until you say it it's dead. So just let it die. Go and put you shit thogether and do another game when you are ready, or don't.

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020

100%

jackp0t

Jun 24, 2020
This needs an "Abandoned" tag until an actual update is released. Over a year plus of inactivity (regardless of what reasons the developers have given) should be more than enough time/allowance to render a game eligible as an "Abandoned" game.
Why havent they put it abandoned yet?

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Why havent they put it abandoned yet?
Icstor claims to be working on it and posts every three months, everything that F95 insists from dev to keep it active. According to the F95 staff and mods, it needs three months of total silence from the dev to get the abandoned tag, and since Icstor posts exactly every three months, this thread will never get the abandoned tag. In four weeks that three months is up again, so in a couple of weeks he is once again forced to make a Patreon post regarding this game if he doesn't want the abandoned tag for this thread.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes