Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
I showed my friend this game, a irl friend k not some sweaty guy on discord posing as a teenager and he called me a degenerate two minutes into the intro where it shows the MC popping his boner in Sarah's (sleeping) mouth. I tried making my case, but he left when I told him Sarah was the MC's sister...err room mate
Do you guys have any similar experiences? or are we gonna talk about icstor bad because he no update for 2 years
Try holding his dick while showing a game next time ( no homo ) (full straight mode)

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I played this game...like 1 year and a half or somethjing like that...I can't even remember what's it about more or less... xD
Bruh. Don't lie. You want to say Celia is best girl. Just type Celia best girl and I'll fedex you a cookie

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Bruh. Don't lie. You want to say Celia is best girl. Just type Celia best girl and I'll fedex you a cookie
I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say ...Celia is the mother?
EDIT : I seriously can't remember any of the character names.....like I said ...played it more than a year ago xD

• Wow
Reactions: felicemastronzo

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Bruh...just log out.
Celia is the MC's teacher
I seriously can't remember the teacher....xD
I remember I liked the content and personality of the sister...I think....need to replay it though to be sure...and I'll probably remember then also Celia xD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
MC's younger sister.
Oh yes yes yes ...she is awesome...as far as I remember though my memory is in shambles xD
BTLD your so lucky I don't have any authority on this site, or else I'd send you to horny jail View attachment 1047151
I'm sorry :( I'll repent by playing the game again...and promising to give Celia a chance though in front of the sister she probably has no chance but will still try!

Reactions: Casmyr
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes