BalBoy

Aug 1, 2018
So....he said hes going to start new game, but developement of milfy city wont stop, it will work parallel jobs and it is "easier" something like that. Then he pauses new game and set release of milfy city in 2021. Worst developer ever.

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
Guys, does the "On Hold" tag has the same requisites as the "Abandoned" one?
I just want to tag this topic with something, so new users to the game know that the development cycle is not going as it should, and do not pour money in the Patreon.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I just want to tag this topic with something, so new users to the game know that the development cycle is not going as it should, and do not pour money in the Patreon.
Since Icstor is claiming to be working on it and it not being on hold, by the rules of this forum there is no need for On Hold-tag. Such is life.

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
On Hold has to be requested by the developer. Abandoned is decided by the moderators.

The thread won't get the tag because just before it happens each time there will be a new patreon post, promising things that don't happen.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
I only say Celia is best girl because she isn't related...uh lives with you.
Also her route is sort of the game central storyline or the closest one to be this. And the emotion variety on her face throughout the game is the greatest.

She would fit perfectly in Being a DIK. Just imagine her interacting with Tybalt and the preps.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The guy is fucking up big time unless he is truly having a mental break down or some other issues he can't disclose.
That's his go to excuse. All the time whining about his mental health and blaming the delays on that. At this point I'm surprised that people still believe that its true, its pretty clear its just an easy scapegoat for him. I personally think the only mental issue he has is the BPD pathological liar or maybe even narcissism.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Probably narcissism. In his prime like when he was actually releasing and active, his discord was full of dick riders telling him his renders were the best and etc. He probably fell in love with himself.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes