MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
Then they need to change the rules because if you're not going to continue to update the game and just post b.s. and go months or in some cases years without updating the game and the game is not complete then it needs to be either tagged as put on hold or abandoned until the game is updated I know some people will find this unreasonable but it would really help some people with some of the confusion
I mean, the very first post of this thread has the last date the game was updated (in 2019) and every single one of the last 500+ pages has people bitching about how ICSTOR is a scam-artist who's making untold millions in milked money. Unless you're the sort of person who couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel, I don't know how you could be confused about the current state of the game.

Don't worry, though, he'll be back to post an "update" on Patreon in about a month or so so he can slip in under the 3-month F95 cutoff. For someone whose Discord is awfully pissy about this board, he has an uncanny knack for making sure he doesn't get the "Abandoned" tag on here.

• Haha
Reactions: timotefiru

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm not really concerned about it at this point. I play a Caroline run every so often and it fulfills my need to see the game. It would be great yeah to see the post 5* content with her, but that's the way it is. It's a good game for me to pass a few hours. I don't concern myself anymore about it being done. It satisfies my Caroline need.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I'm not really concerned about it at this point. I play a Caroline run every so often and it fulfills my need to see the game. It would be great yeah to see the post 5* content with her, but that's the way it is. It's a good game for me to pass a few hours. I don't concern myself anymore about it being done. It satisfies my Caroline need.
It's a shame she's second best girl to Lady Celia

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
VW Campervan 13_M.JPG
I started making my own Caroline Art to fill in the lack of official material coming from ICstor
Check the Fan Art thread for more of mine and others creations. We're way more productive :p

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It's a shame she's second best girl to Lady Celia
View attachment 1049468
I started making my own Caroline Art to fill in the lack of official material coming from ICstor
Check the Fan Art thread for more of mine and others creations. We're way more productive :p
My first love in VNs was Caroline and I am undyingly loyal to her in Milfy City. I had my MC jump on all of them in my first game. But always Caroline since. So shameless, as Billy Joel would say. If I had her as a girlfriend/wife IRL, that "Shameless" song would be so true.

Looks like a Volkswagon "hippie van" but she looks like she's having fun. Great render! :love:

Last edited:

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Looks like a Volkswagon "hippie van" but she looks like she's having fun. Great render! :love:
You're right it is in fact the VW Hippievan. I have made a set of 20 renders with that van if you want to check them out they're all posted in batches of 5 in the Fan Art section over the last several pages in the thread.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I liked this game. I understand the hate its getting but it was fun and the renders were nice to look at. I liked Caroline's route, taking pictures and helping out with the store. Being a supportive brot- room mate.

I liked Celia's route because of the black mail and doing the stuff online.

I can't remember what Sarah's route was other than trying to fuck her.

Linda kind of frightened me. She was just a predator. The look of disgust on her face when the MC suggested wearing a condom

leeetsgooo

Feb 8, 2020
Cant believe he hit an all time high supporters, are these guys dumb or just uninformed?
damn icstor can fuken do nuthing for the rest of his life and eat from parteon
aint that faken lucky

Reactions: wtf9191

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I liked this game. I understand the hate its getting but it was fun and the renders were nice to look at. I liked Caroline's route, taking pictures and helping out with the store. Being a supportive brot- room mate.

I liked Celia's route because of the black mail and doing the stuff online.

I can't remember what Sarah's route was other than trying to fuck her.

Linda kind of frightened me. She was just a predator. The look of disgust on her face when the MC suggested wearing a condom
Saras route isn't even close to be complete (DAMN YOU ICSTOR) that's why it's not very memorable.

Linda scared you? LOL
Dude I would be disgusted too if I had to wear a condom not only her. :sneaky:

Reinstalling it right now btw. Yes I hate myself.

• Haha
Reactions: Kinoza

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
MC was just worried about knocking his mom up and being his dad brother? I have the game on my hard drive. I still haven't played that xmas special, is it worth it?

I just remember Sarah being very innocent in that she wanted a bf

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
MC was just worried about knocking his mom up and being his dad brother? I have the game on my hard drive. I still haven't played that xmas special, is it worth it?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ preggers for everyone...

I haven't played the xmas special.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ preggers for everyone...

I haven't played the xmas special.
I've played the Xmas special a few times. It's a lot of "treasure hunting" or "object finding" in order to unlock the doors and special cards and things in the house. It's worth it for an hour or two. A couple of good scenes in it with each girl.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Hahaha

I'll probably play that xmas special tonight. Looked more into it some of the scenes look pretty good.
Thanks Mark

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes