Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Hahaha

I'll probably play that xmas special tonight. Looked more into it some of the scenes look pretty good.
Thanks Mark
Not a problem :cool:

You'll see it when you play it. The girls' rooms' doors have different colors around their frames, so you have to do like classic DOOM and search around the house (and outside too, including the garage) for the right colored "keycard" for each door.

But before you get to that, there is one lewd scene with each girl before the treasure expedition.

Happy Hunting!

Last edited:

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
I mean, the very first post of this thread has the last date the game was updated (in 2019) and every single one of the last 500+ pages has people bitching about how ICSTOR is a scam-artist who's making untold millions in milked money. Unless you're the sort of person who couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel, I don't know how you could be confused about the current state of the game.

Don't worry, though, he'll be back to post an "update" on Patreon in about a month or so so he can slip in under the 3-month F95 cutoff. For someone whose Discord is awfully pissy about this board, he has an uncanny knack for making sure he doesn't get the "Abandoned" tag on here.
There is this game, love and submission IIRC. The dude went mia, got the abandon tag, he appears again in April 2020 I think, and then got the abandon tag again after some months of no updates.... meanwhile icstor is not getting any tag with 2 years of no updates..... preference? nah! how dare they!!

xddd

Apr 24, 2020
Unless you're the sort of person who couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were written on the heel, I don't know how you could be confused about the current state of the game.
It's easy to see why people would get confused. The game doesn't have a big flashy abandoned tag, like other games and the thread is constantly at the top of the trending list.

Why would a new player even look at the release date? They will just go straight to the download link, play the game, get hyped, become a donor on Patreon and finally, after a few months, come back to this thread and ask "When's the next update?"

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It's easy to see why people would get confused. The game doesn't have a big flashy abandoned tag, like other games and the thread is constantly at the top of the trending list.

Why would a new player even look at the release date? They will just go straight to the download link, play the game, get hyped, become a donor on Patreon and finally, after a few months, come back to this thread and ask "When's the next update?"
That's basically what I did months ago when I saw it. Now I know better. Learn from your mistakes that's all like any person should. But unlike most, I don't piss and whine barely at all about the current state of the game. I enjoy what's in it, then I move on.

Would it be nice to see finished? Or at least Caroline's route done? Sure. But I'm not holding my breath at all hoping for it. If it happens, it happens.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018

Thats the meme though.

HentaiMan8090

Oct 1, 2018
This game would have been amazing if he had dropped the character polls from Patreon after a while and continued where he left off with 0.5 or 0.6. It would have been really nice to have seen him work on this game like he was in 2018. His Patreon subscriber base probably would have been even larger by now, as well.

If he had continued working on this game all through last year, we would have already had at least a couple of updates to the next game.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I like "pissing and whining" on ICSTOR. It's my new hobby.
I guess I'm not the type person to do that. Most of my life I give people benefit of the doubt until I actually know what's going on or know their ulterior motives.

If ICSTOR actually came out and said he's been scamming or holding back or not working on things anymore, then I'd be snookered. But until then, like I said, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I've enjoyed what he has done on the game and still get enjoyment from replaying it, no matter how much it's repetitive. So to me, despite not finishing or updating, he's done good in my eyes just for creating what he did.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
It's just how I am. I'm very laid back (until I get pushed over my limit, which takes a long time to do) and being a person with some nasty mental health issues myself, I can also sympathize with him, if that is indeed what some issues of his are.

So until I know what's actually going on, everything's cool.

And yes, that Celia text was certainly intriguing. I'd love to see where that goes.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I guess I'm not the type person to do that. Most of my life I give people benefit of the doubt until I actually know what's going on or know their ulterior motives.

If ICSTOR actually came out and said he's been scamming or holding back or not working on things anymore, then I'd be snookered. But until then, like I said, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. I've enjoyed what he has done on the game and still get enjoyment from replaying it, no matter how much it's repetitive. So to me, despite not finishing or updating, he's done good in my eyes just for creating what he did.
That's the thing though, he did exactly that... several times actually... even before rushing 0.6, when he announced to work on Milfy Kingdom, when he announced 0.7 for Jannuary or february 2021 and finally when he put Milfy Kngdom on hold and promissed Milfy City "completed" within the year

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I just joined his discord and its literally when update and people saying patiently wait for update or get off the server.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah I know about that but to me, it's all in wording. If the wording doesn't fit to what I deem to be an ulterior motive or DELIBERATELY taking money from people, I'm going to resume my stance.

If that viewpoint wants to be mocked, fine. And I'm sure no developer is going to come out and say it to people, but I guess that's what it is going to have to take.

This game being finished won't affect my gaming life. It's just something I'd like to see done. I have other games that I'm into. If I didn't have those other games (like the ones in my sig) and this was the only one I was playing, then I'd be pretty damn pissed off.

But thankfully, there are others. That's how I see it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
ICSTOR's reticence to actually work on this (I assume, there's been no announcement since "1.0 2021") means that most likely, some of the side characters (like the swimming girl or the classmate) are just going to be dropped.

Of course, I'd LOVE to see everything done and dusted - including the ones that have had zero done with them fleshed out - but that's not going to happen, realistically speaking. Considering the guy's habit of "rush to unsatisfactory conclusion", I'm not optimistic about this.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes