RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
About those preview shots, I'm sure that at least the one with Linda/Caroline/Sara is probably just one of those non-canon screenshots you can find in the game, unfortunately. One of the (few) disappointments that I had when I played it for the first time was that some of the scenes that I'd seen screenshots of, including the title cover (harem!), weren't actually in the game as far as events go.

Still plenty of hot scenes in the "canon", but I still felt a bit let down by the ones I was looking forward to, like Linda going down on Sara, etc. I was wondering and looking forward to seeing what led to that. But the answer was 'nothing', because it never actually happened lol.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
This one had me at the patreon screen ready to check out (jk)
I can't tell if Caroline is disturbed by what's happening or by Sarah's head game being the weakest in the family

Reactions: RabidSloth

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
About those preview shots, I'm sure that at least the one with Linda/Caroline/Sara is probably just one of those non-canon screenshots you can find in the game, unfortunately.
Sure there is, but I was referring to those Sara previews that were shared during the summer, like this one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Alright guys, this is going to sound pretty damn funny, and I'm actually embarrassed by it.

I decided to play all routes today and just do a screw everyone run.

During the Liza/Yazmin route, I forgot to take the key out of her office when I went in for the beer and now I'm stuck. I've played this game so many times I'm a robot at this point, but I realized I forgot to get it.

I've never used console commands or anything in this game, and I did enable it in the proper folder.

I have no save to backtrack to. How in the blue hell do I get that key? Console command or is it just borked at this point? I'm so far ahead at this point with Caroline & Celia I don't want to waste time doing all of it again.

So fucking embarrassing.
Visit Yazmins room at any time and pick up the key... it shouldn't have magically disappear just because you fogot

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Visit Yazmins room at any time and pick up the key... it shouldn't have magically disappear just because you fogot
No matter what time I day I try to go in, Yazmin is always in that office. Anyway it doesn't matter now. I just finished Caroline's story and deleted the save. So, I'll start fresh whenever I want and remember next time to get the damn key whenever I want to see them together.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Nothing you can do about it.

If, and that's a very VERY big if, the game ever gets updated, and depends on what is in it, you'll be able to do it.

Right now, only Caroline can get 5/5

Reactions: cakalxxx

cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020
Nothing you can do about it.

If, and that's a very VERY big if, the game ever gets updated, and depends on what is in it, you'll be able to do it.

Right now, only Caroline can get 5/5
oh i see... i think current version ended when we talked to girl next door in changing room about celia and her mother, am i right?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, Isla. But sorry to say, I doubt we'll see anything else from her, or even the girl by the pool, who might've just been a placeholder for someone else. Who knows.

A lot of girls in this game will most likely never see their very deserved spotlight. I have a minute sliver of hope, but 0.6e is probably as far as this game goes.

I replayed it today, for like the 8th or 9th time, just because I wanted to see Caroline. I'll probably attack it again in a few weeks for another Caroline fix.

Caleb50

Aug 6, 2018
So on my laptop I downloaded the Incest patch and put it in the game file yet for some reason it doesn't seem to work can someone help me, please?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So on my laptop I downloaded the Incest patch and put it in the game file yet for some reason it doesn't seem to work can someone help me, please?
Did you put it in the right folder?
It should go to Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\game

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Alright guys, this is going to sound pretty damn funny, and I'm actually embarrassed by it.

I decided to play all routes today and just do a screw everyone run.

During the Liza/Yazmin route, I forgot to take the key out of her office when I went in for the beer and now I'm stuck. I've played this game so many times I'm a robot at this point, but I realized I forgot to get it.

I've never used console commands or anything in this game, and I did enable it in the proper folder.

I have no save to backtrack to. How in the blue hell do I get that key? Console command or is it just borked at this point? I'm so far ahead at this point with Caroline & Celia I don't want to waste time doing all of it again.

So fucking embarrassing.
Try:

$ inventory.add(Li_key1)

Reactions: DJsona
3.80 star(s) 415 Votes