Caleb50

Aug 6, 2018
Did you put it in the right folder?
It should go to Milfy_City-0.6e-pc\game
So I got into Milfy_City-0.6e-pc and went into then put it into the game folder that's inside Milfy_City-0.6e-pc but it still didn't work. Am I doing something wrong?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So I got into Milfy_City-0.6e-pc and went into then put it into the game folder that's inside Milfy_City-0.6e-pc but it still didn't work. Am I doing something wrong?
What's the file called that you put into the folder?

The file you want is called patch.rpy and it goes inside the game folder in the Milfy_City-0.6e-pc folder.

Last edited:

Caleb50

Aug 6, 2018
What's the file called that you put into the folder?

The file you want is called patch.rpy and it goes inside the game folder in the Milfy_City-0.6e-pc folder.
The screenshot you showed me looks exactly like mine. Every time I go into the game it still says their regular names.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I got my copy from Steamunlocked.net and I didn't have to worry about that. I only had to get said patch for the Xmas episode. *shrug*
I think the xmas patch is the same.

@ Calub50

Then I'm not sure where to problem is.
You could install Lain's Mod. That could help.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Lain's Mod includes the incest patch in the .zip file, plus Lain's mod is very helpful for first-timers. I only use it because I've played the game so many times I don't want to grind for money and all the scenes/secret cards anymore, even though in this game you'll never need 10 thousand dollars for a single playthrough of every character (at least not in 0.6e)

But the mod can guide people for sure on what to do first.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Lain's Mod includes the incest patch in the .zip file, plus Lain's mod is very helpful for first-timers. I only use it because I've played the game so many times I don't want to grind for money and all the scenes/secret cards anymore, even though in this game you'll never need 10 thousand dollars for a single playthrough of every character (at least not in 0.6e)

But the mod can guide people for sure on what to do first.
I only suggested it because I don't know why it's not working for him.
If the patch.rpy is in the correct folder it should work.

Caleb50

Aug 6, 2018
I only suggested it because I don't know why it's not working for him.
If the patch.rpy is in the correct folder it should work.
Ok so thankfully I was finally able to get the incest patch to work. I had to delete the game then reinstall the game, extract it, download the patch, put it in the game file, then open the game but I had to do all of that first before I open it up and play it. But anyway thanks for the help I've been struggling with this for a while. Hopefully installing mods won't be as difficult as this was for me.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Definitely. It's pretty straight forward on where to put it.
Yesn't. There is the game folder (Milfy_City-0.6e-pc) and then there is a folder named game where the patch goes to.
That can be confusing if your not used to work with file system but I provided him with a screenshot so IDK.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Lain's mod is pretty much the same thing. Plus it has instructions in the .zip file on where things go. I suggest you get the mod. It'll make things a hell of a lot easier.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Ok so thankfully I was finally able to get the incest patch to work. I had to delete the game then reinstall the game, extract it, download the patch, put it in the game file, then open the game but I had to do all of that first before I open it up and play it. But anyway thanks for the help I've been struggling with this for a while. Hopefully installing mods won't be as difficult as this was for me.
I'm glad you got it working.
Happy to help.

mmmmitttt

Sep 27, 2019
Fellas we're here again. Waiting on bated breath for some low quality teaser just in time before the thread must default into abandoned by F95 standards. I understand the moderators have much on their plate and cannot (nor should they) manage the politics of this thread. Everybody here enjoyed the game at some point - but its evident that progress has completely stopped. I think the only way to continue development is to starve discussion, as none of these fools in this thread (myself included) have anything to add. This thread must go on time-out, much like the dev, as we have nothing to add.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Fellas we're here again. Waiting on bated breath for some low quality teaser just in time before the thread must default into abandoned by F95 standards. I understand the moderators have much on their plate and cannot (nor should they) manage the politics of this thread. Everybody here enjoyed the game at some point - but its evident that progress has completely stopped. I think the only way to continue development is to starve discussion, as none of these fools in this thread (myself included) have anything to add. This thread must go on time-out, much like the dev, as we have nothing to add.
Sorry, no can do. Making fun of ICSTOR is my new favorite hobby.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes