Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
The only thing that ICSTOR is honest about is the hate for his games and his "fans".
Honestly, ICSTOR is a pimp. Just imagine all of his IRL friends talking about there careers and etc right being stressed about dead lines and etc then here's ICSTOR just throwing out a render to keep his pledge's going.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Honestly, ICSTOR is a pimp. Just imagine all of his IRL friends talking about there careers and etc right being stressed about dead lines and etc then here's ICSTOR just throwing out a render to keep his pledge's going.
With IRL friends I assume you mean animu body pillows?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alive, dead, in limbo, purgatory, hades, paradise, wherever this game is I still get enjoyment from running through it. Perhaps it's sitting one of Dante's Nine Circles of Hell (4th Circle - Greed maybe? Or the 8th Circle - Fraud?)

Wherever it is, it is.

In my mind, Caroline and the MC live happily ever after, with them co-owning and running Caroline's largely successful clothing company together with a couple of kids and a nice house/apartment somewhere.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I personally think Sara is probably the hottest "youngest sister/roommate" in these types of games in my eyes. None of the other games to me have attractive models/characters for that role; her eyes, her expressions, her cute shyness that she has.

If this game is ever ever Ever EVER done, I would do all the routes. Caroline first, then Sara, then Celia, then finally Linda, and finally Judy.

Sara though is the most perfect little sister/roommate though in these VN games. That I will admit. :love:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I personally think Sara is probably the hottest "youngest sister/roommate" in these types of games in my eyes. None of the other games to me have attractive models/characters for that role; her eyes, her expressions, her cute shyness that she has.

If this game is ever ever Ever EVER done, I would do all the routes. Caroline first, then Sara, then Celia, then finally Linda, and finally Judy.

Sara though is the most perfect little sister/roommate though in these VN games. That I will admit. :love:
For me personally.

Sara > Caroline >> Linda.

I don't really care for the other girls.

I have to admit though that the Celia Electro Dildo scene made me laugh.^^

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes