Pirate King

Oct 5, 2017
Wow still nothing hıh.. Guys i think time to forget everything about this game. Yes i know its hard but we have to this , because IC is a lazy bitch so good bye my lover...

KromaTop

Jan 27, 2018
I thought the update got released, turns out I was just reading the first page. Page 2588, yup comments seem about right. Btw who pepe?

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Hi guys.

So really guys I wonder what are you expecting? We're talking about ICSTOR! This dev has never finished a single project. Well, Milf Villa and IC1 seem to be finished. But that only works if you watch these games later without knowing the history. There were still plenty of scenes planned that were always promised but never came.

In IC2 he didn't even have the decency to remove the placeholders for the never developed scene, the game isn't even half finished. And the same is now going on in Milfy City. It's his method: he develops a game to a certain point. Then nothing comes forever, except empty promises. He milks his patreons as long as he can. And finally he starts a new project, the old one stays as it is. And I assure you, Project X will be the same.

I'm sorry folks, but see it: ICSTOR is a fraud. It's not the first time he's pulling this off. And he's not the only one. After that experience, I gave up being a Patreon anywhere. And there are many like me. There and on comparable platforms there are a lot of black sheep. And ICSTOR is one of them. I'm really sorry, but it's the truth.

I can only advise you one thing: Listen to the people who were once his patreons, don't throw any more money down this person's throat. You will never get a finished full version of him.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Sorry, no can do. Making fun of ICSTOR is my new favorite hobby.
Honestly, I have zero hope that anything will be released until he sees the shekels stop coming in. I just come back for the shitshow.

well his patreon says "version 1.0 release in 2021" so we can expect it for this decade, i will give it 3 years before we see it
if we could somehow freeze his payments until he released something worthwhile we would see it in a month.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes