Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I just joined his discord and its literally when update and people saying patiently wait for update or get off the server.
Ask about update=get muted. Shitpost about Icstor=get banned. Nobody there knows anything about the whole project, mods just passive-aggressively mocks and just fucks with everyone. Ashbash got asked a question what he had heard from Icstor, less surprisingly Ashbash didn't answer anything because he hasn't heard anything from him after December.

ICSTOR's reticence to actually work on this (I assume, there's been no announcement since "1.0 2021") means that most likely, some of the side characters (like the swimming girl or the classmate) are just going to be dropped.
This he already "confirmed" in that "1.0 2021" announcement.

Reactions: Casmyr

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Alright guys, this is going to sound pretty damn funny, and I'm actually embarrassed by it.

I decided to play all routes today and just do a screw everyone run.

During the Liza/Yazmin route, I forgot to take the key out of her office when I went in for the beer and now I'm stuck. I've played this game so many times I'm a robot at this point, but I realized I forgot to get it.

I've never used console commands or anything in this game, and I did enable it in the proper folder.

I have no save to backtrack to. How in the blue hell do I get that key? Console command or is it just borked at this point? I'm so far ahead at this point with Caroline & Celia I don't want to waste time doing all of it again.

So fucking embarrassing.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
During the Liza/Yazmin route, I forgot to take the key out of her office when I went in for the beer and now I'm stuck. I've played this game so many times I'm a robot at this point, but I realized I forgot to get it.
Why..? That is the dumbest wad of content this game has.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Alright guys, this is going to sound pretty damn funny, and I'm actually embarrassed by it.

I decided to play all routes today and just do a screw everyone run.

I've never used console commands or anything in this game, and I did enable it in the proper folder.

I have no save to backtrack to. How in the blue hell do I get that key? Console command or is it just borked at this point? I'm so far ahead at this point with Caroline & Celia I don't want to waste time doing all of it again.

So fucking embarrassing.
Maybe with Lain's mod? Not sure though.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm using Lain's mod, but I just click through the scenes like I said, like a robot, and just forgot the damn key. And I don't know, or think, Lain has console command access in his mod.

And I don't care if the route is dumb. I haven't done it so damn long it's a nice little reminder.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
meanwhile icstor is not getting any tag with 2 years of no updates..... preference? nah! how dare they!!
I kinda get it because he's already made several games before this one. but this is just abandoned, no way around it. should've been tagged as such ages ago to stop people from having false hope.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I kinda get it because he's already made several games before this one. but this is just abandoned, no way around it. should've been tagged as such ages ago to stop people from having false hope.
Bruh. Patiently wait for update or get off the server.
Wait. this isn't his discord

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Bruh. Patiently wait for update or get off the server.
Wait. this isn't his discord
Just wait patiently while Icstor senpai makes the full perfect version of this game for us! dId YoU eVeN pAy!? uGhH, jUsT gEt OfF tHe SeRvEr YoU pIrAtE.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Just wait patiently while Icstor senpai makes the full perfect version of this game for us! dId YoU eVeN pAy!? uGhH, jUsT gEt OfF tHe SeRvEr YoU pIrAtE.
Bruh
I'm calling it now. He's going to make another news release, this time saying he lost access to his mega drive and back ups

Bet me 5 imaginary dollars

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Bruh
I'm calling it now. He's going to make another news release, this time saying he lost access to his mega drive and back ups

Bet me 5 imaginary dollars
I bet an imaginary dime, who's the witness and keeper of the funds?

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes