Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
There's so much going on around udates for this game that we actually started to speculate where this dev. Is from...
Imagine that... Erotic gamefans actually starting to try and find where a particular game/story originates from

The world has really gone mad now lol...

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
Serious question. Why has this not received an abandoned tag yet?
Serious answer, the uploading rules of the forum:
On hold: The game has been confirmed to be on hold by the developer.
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.

Because Icstor posts at least every three months something related to this game, it is not considered as abandoned by the terms of this site.

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Serious answer, the uploading rules of the forum:
On hold: The game has been confirmed to be on hold by the developer.
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.

Because Icstor posts at least every three months something related to this game, it is not considered as abandoned by the terms of this site.
Then they need to change the rules because if you're not going to continue to update the game and just post b.s. and go months or in some cases years without updating the game and the game is not complete then it needs to be either tagged as put on hold or abandoned until the game is updated I know some people will find this unreasonable but it would really help some people with some of the confusion

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Then they need to change the rules because if you're not going to continue to update the game and just post b.s. and go months or in some cases years without updating the game and the game is not complete then it needs to be either tagged as put on hold or abandoned until the game is updated I know some people will find this unreasonable but it would really help some people with some of the confusion
How about a special "BEWARE ICSTOR" as a new tag?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
You guys are just mad because you don't have cute sis- I mean room mates like Sarah, Caroline and Linda

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Yeah the first time I did that minigame my MC should've died from repeated brain or spinal trauma. :LOL:
Good to see you Mark. Miss you in the dik thread. The futa shit died down. The mods came in swinging.
But yeah for the life of me I couldn't do that mini game and I wasn't even interested in those 2 characters so I just went back home and put the tip into Sarah's unsuspecting mouth

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
Good to see you Mark. Miss you in the dik thread. The futa shit died down. The mods came in swinging.
But yeah for the life of me I couldn't do that mini game and I wasn't even interested in those 2 characters so I just went back home and put the tip into Sarah's unsuspecting mouth
I did that minigame man it's not easy
but when you can complete complicated levels in video games
that mini game is a walk in the park

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah I went MIA from all that. Couldn't hold my tongue anymore. Probably pissed off a few people, which I am good at. Been hanging around here in this thread and a few others. But thanks for saying that Casmyr. Much appreciated. (y)

So things calmed down there eh? I know about mod work all too well in these forums, having done it on and off for many years. I'll take some more time away from that for a while, but I might show up if it's more tolerable. Took a lot for me to leave though I must say. I held my tongue as long as I could. :LOL:

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
I remember failing the mini game where you climb up to your aunties bedroom window 1.5 years ago
Or climbing that stupid fence every night you sneak to the neighbors. And then climbing up that ladder. Fuck that shit.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes