Woeml

May 15, 2018
-Cyberponk got 3 minor patches, 2 big updates in 3 months and 2 free DLCs will be released soon.
-Blyatzard has shown their schedule about OW 2 and other games in this year yesterday
-Tom and Jerry movie was released 2 days ago.
-WandaVision show is at the last sequence.
-Falcon and Winter Soldier, F&F9, Pacific Rim animation are coming next month.
And this game still has nothing even minor information about its current stage.
P/s: Getting asking about the released date is noisy thing with you, but seriously I want to know the status of the game like Kompas did with their Summertime Saga.

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
I cant imagine still willingly supporting this game, no matter how much you enjoyed it in the past you have to come to terms with the fact that your money is essentially being stolen, and if you just want to burn money there are a million other ways to do it

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
It will if posts (however false and misleading they may be) stop being made for a period of three months or more.
Wish they'd change that policy, although I'm sure they have their reasons. I don't mean it should be treated casually either, I don't think "Abandoned" should be added if the dev is still active and saying it's not, but if a game hits a whole year with no updates it should be an automatic "On Hold" tag until content is released. Something to warn people, spend your money on this development at your own risk. Ah well. If wishes were blowjobs I wouldn't have the free time to have just typed this.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Sinister

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I haven't checked his discord in awhile, is it still active? is the same users circle jerking each other?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
That would not change the reality of things at all. Milfy City is a game as popular as Summertime Saga (according to Google Trends). These types of very large projects are not affected by the way a forum like f95zone deals with them.

Milfy City is in this state for a single reason: Icstor no longer wants to work on this game, and he confessed it publicly. He did not have the courage to abandon the game, however, and have to deal with 8000 patrons who would consider him a con artist...
100% Agree. Icstor is just being a coward at this point with milking his patreon with bs promises of progress for a project he has 0% Interest in. I don't get how 6,000+ people can still support him after he publicly admitted that (as well as not putting out an update in 2 yers), but that's just me.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
So is the dev working on an update or is it truly abandoned?
Has claimed to be working on an update for last 14 months, in December decided that instead of releasing smaller update (that he had been supposedly working on the whole year and been delayed multiple times without any explanation after promised and failed ETA’s) the next release is going to be ”a full game” which he said to be released at some point in 2021 and has been radio silent ever since. Now it’s up to you to decide, wether he is scamming or not, when 4 weeks before latest announcement he was still claiming releasing the smaller update in 2020.

Reactions: gropax

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I showed my friend this game, a irl friend k not some sweaty guy on discord posing as a teenager and he called me a degenerate two minutes into the intro where it shows the MC popping his boner in Sarah's (sleeping) mouth. I tried making my case, but he left when I told him Sarah was the MC's sister...err room mate
Do you guys have any similar experiences? or are we gonna talk about icstor bad because he no update for 2 years

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes