bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
either the update will be delayed. or the content will be tiny. and considering it will be only about sarah i can just see tens of pages of disappointed people lol
I feel like the update is going to be about 10 min long with something similar as what we got for Linda this update and even a little shorter, without secondary things to do. Either that or he says fuck it, delays it till next month and releases an actual update.

However, remember that the percentage represents pretty much nothing :p

Reactions: DownTheDrain

ALEK009

Jun 3, 2017
Good Game! Author defiantly have imagination, and renders one of best that I saw. More of that some of them pretty well animated.

But, without incest patch some of dialogs sound ridiculous. Phrases like "you my little/older friend". Also game (in no incest version) should have some normal backstory of school guy living with not his family.

I can propose make him part of some exchange program. It will fit perfectly and can help with unusual interest from schoolmates and some other person’s motivation. For example, teacher can be racist with some anti-globalization politics.

If anyone can, send it to ICSTOR, please. I know that final Judges will be Patrons and ICSTOR itself, but I think that really good improvement idea.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
If anyone can, send it to ICSTOR, please. I know that final Judges will be Patrons and ICSTOR itself, but I think that really good improvement idea.
Don't bother.
It's incest light because of Patreon's TOS, with the understanding that everyone will just patch it immediately. In the polls so far the family members are always on top as well.

So yeah, the people that give ICSTOR money don't really care about fleshing out a non-incest storyline because none of them will ever play that version.

morenno

Aug 2, 2017
After you put the letter in celia's drawer, go buy the webcam software in the shop, install it on your computer and use it in the evening to start doing the webcam blackmail thing with her. Then you should be able to place the items from the sex shop in her drawer
thank you!!

Shozib

Mar 27, 2018
what is this card everyone talking about ? (just started this game today )

Also, i cant get anywhere with the mom , in work she is busy & cant give me a task & thats it. Nothing happening
and Big Sis borrowed 200 , and nothing to to ever since . is it supposed to happen because of no update or i m playing it wrong ?

jimboslice364848

May 13, 2018
slightly stupid question, just downloaded the game on my laptop, but i don't have a way to open it or play it, anybody got any advice on what i should download so i can play it?

Yuri_Boyka

Jan 3, 2018
this game is awesome, i am just a little dissapointed that mc lost his virginity with the S/Zuris and not linda, caroline or sara

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
this game is awesome, i am just a little dissapointed that mc lost his virginity with the S/Zuris and not linda, caroline or sara
Well there's your problem. I lied to those cheating skanks and still got my noob done. I wasn't about to lose my inheritance much less my virginity to those idiots. You can still view the potential scene thru the cards.

Reactions: BrainDeadMonkey
3.70 star(s) 411 Votes