BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
Hello everyone, sorry for my english google translator !!!
Can someone help me ... I can not start events with Celia ...
I put the letter in the drawer but I can not put the other things ...
I'm already advanced in the game but I could not make progress on that ...
Some help?
Thank you guys!!!
After you put the letter in celia's drawer, go buy the webcam software in the shop, install it on your computer and use it in the evening to start doing the webcam blackmail thing with her. Then you should be able to place the items from the sex shop in her drawer

Neittan

Dec 13, 2017
While I agree about the Mom not using Blackmail or any other SCHEME to get her....
I do think it might have been a bit more natural if she showed even the slightest hesitation (the same way older sister did) towards jumping into bed. I actually like the blackmail angle with the teacher it is a common teacher trope.

In any case the game is so good and well done that it really is small potatoes to me.
It worried me when I first started playing but once you get past that and start playing it's not really a factor anymore.
Man, Judy is Mom's friend and she is working 4 years in that school. She had enough time for guiding sara and linda in the way of incest, so she maid them open for this theme, but Caroline graduated before Judy came, thats why she is so normal. You can see that Judy was called on mom's phone. Just try to read text with more attention.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
While I agree about the Mom not using Blackmail or any other SCHEME to get her....
I do think it might have been a bit more natural if she showed even the slightest hesitation (the same way older sister did) towards jumping into bed. I actually like the blackmail angle with the teacher it is a common teacher trope.

In any case the game is so good and well done that it really is small potatoes to me.
It worried me when I first started playing but once you get past that and start playing it's not really a factor anymore.
its actually hinted that 'mom' is conspiring with Judy to convince MC to love her. so its almost like a total reverse becasue the mom is trying to corrupt the son

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I can not make Linda at level 3 ... I could not get to Bob's workplace ..
Why.. ?
theres a lot you have to do first. you need to talk with her every morning several times then go on the date then talk again. then you need to do the weekend event. then talk to her in the morning again and you should get access. i might have forgotten something so you can always check the walkthrough:

rhmae

Apr 20, 2018
Hi, i need the patch from an other source cuz my mega limit is exceeded. can someone help me with another source for the incest patch? thank you

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
its actually hinted that 'mom' is conspiring with Judy to convince MC to love her. so its almost like a total reverse becasue the mom is trying to corrupt the son
Exactly my point...Mom is just way too willing where most mothers are more hesitant and reluctant to enter into those kinds of things, even if someone else is spurring them onto do it.

Alexinho77

May 16, 2017
Is anyone else dissappointed with the update? Idk it just feels like not alot of content. I read somewhere that there would be at least 2 updates coming by the end of this month. Can anyone deny or confirm. And if so will there be more content than this update? To me this update only slightly progressed linda and carolines story and introduced a new character, (and I’m counting the twins as one new character), other than that everything else is in progress. I sort of got excited when there was new dialogue with judy but as soon as I got excited, the famous in progress pop up killed all of it. To me that is all this update was, the in progress update. It’s only my opinion, maybe you guys see it differently

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Can anyone deny or confirm.
Next update is planned for the 28th.
As for content, it's not exactly what I hoped for and the next update probably won't be either. That's mostly due to the patrons voting for characters I'm not too interested in though. Compared to almost all other Patreon devs ICSTOR delivers a lot of high quality content in a reasonable amount of time. Hell, I don't even give a shit about incest and I still love this game because it's just very well done.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
There are a few who were disappointed for the exact same reason you described here. The vast majority wasn't though and i do belong to this majority. I have my own points of disappointment with it, on a very subjective level.. you can tell by my signature ;), but lets be fair. Linda's progression wasn't just a "slight" one and Caroline's either, i assume the lewds is what you were referring to and it was made crystal clear that Linda Caroline are gonna be the ones who get an update. The twins were something unexpected and thus extra.

So content wise one has to look through the lens of Linda and Caroline only. And yet Sarah and the twins got content too. I say the twins were pointless, the already established girls could have received content instead... but oh well.

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes