sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
how far does the current build of the game go ? i progressed with all the girls to the point they dont show up anymore. i did the twins "company name" thing. Also after the night with linda were bob shows up, is there any encounter with her again ?
`HaremMan
If you have unlocked every scene on your computer then it's safe to assume that you have seen everything worth mentioning.
The girls disappearing is ICSTOR's way to show us that we've reached the end of their respective content. Not many support this decision but that's how it is.

haremman

Feb 20, 2018
If you have unlocked every scene on your computer then it's safe to assume that you have seen everything worth mentioning.
The girls disappearing is ICSTOR's way to show us that we've reached the end of their respective content. Not many support this decision but that's how it is.
Thank you for your reply.
`HaremMan

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Hopefully in .3 well get some actual family fun. (a 4way would be the best!)
That won't happen so early in the game, such an event would require level 5/5 with both sisters and the mom I presume and since version 0.3 will be focused on getting to relationship level 3 with Sara, we are still a long, long way off a foursome.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
That won't happen so early in the game, such an event would require level 5/5 with both sisters and the mom I presume and since version 0.3 will be focused on getting to relationship level 3 with Sara, we are still a long, long way off a foursome.
your right. i totally forgot about the levels. :coldsweat:

skaiz

Jan 10, 2018
I'm pretty sure my game is bugged with the mom and I can't figure out why. I've exhausted all options in the morning to the point where she just asks about dishes. I've asked dad for money until he tells me to go to moms work. I've read the book on the night stand. I've used the camera in the bathroom for the 2 scenes.
But she doesn't appear anywhere else during any time of day. And her work location doesn't appear on the map. What am I doing wrong..

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Did you do the dishes ??? And that was the first episode, where you do the dishes.

EDIT: Btw, you are in the wrong thread !!!!!! Look at the bottom of this screen.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I'm pretty sure my game is bugged with the mom and I can't figure out why. I've exhausted all options in the morning to the point where she just asks about dishes. I've asked dad for money until he tells me to go to moms work. I've read the book on the night stand. I've used the camera in the bathroom for the 2 scenes.
But she doesn't appear anywhere else during any time of day. And her work location doesn't appear on the map. What am I doing wrong..
do you have the newest version? an older one could have a bug

Jan 18, 2018
Not much I can say that hasn't been touched on already lol. This is just a fantastic game. The only downside now is the wait for new content.

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes