Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
The chagelog in first paige clearly tells, that this is second part. I don`t quite belive, that HALF of the projects only survive past the first publication !!!! LOL

RedFoot

Aug 20, 2017
I'm pretty happy with it as it is. I mean, just think, if they added the sex scenes already, we'd have already had them, so where's the fun in that? Now we get to have them in the future. edit: but yeah, it *would* be pretty cool if we got anal with big sis in the next update =D.

Anyway, not sure how this is relevant, but I love the sisters a lot, but Catherine especially. The mom, I feel like is a little too over-zealous personality-wise, and that kind of ruined it for me. I like the moms in other games just fine. And this one looks cool, but just my opinion about her character.

Not sure what other games I've played of ICSTOR's, though, but I know he's a master, so this is clearly just a personal flaw I find in it.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm pretty happy with it as it is. I mean, just think, if they added the sex scenes already, we'd have already had them, so where's the fun in that? Now we get to have them in the future. edit: but yeah, it *would* be pretty cool if we got anal with big sis in the next update =D.

Anyway, not sure how this is relevant, but I love the sisters a lot, but Catherine especially. The mom, I feel like is a little too over-zealous personality-wise, and that kind of ruined it for me. I like the moms in other games just fine. And this one looks cool, but just my opinion about her character.

Not sure what other games I've played of ICSTOR's, though, but I know he's a master, so this is clearly just a personal flaw I find in it.
That is what I mean my friends !!!!:p:p:p:p:p

Glew

Jul 1, 2017

Your personal taste! The thing that the mother is in love with the son, I personally find very good. It breaks out in the usual way blackmail and sleeping pills bullshit and that's a little revolution.

And yes, Icstor is next to Iccreation one of the two masters of incest games. So I see a lot of good potential in this game. If you do not believe it, play his old games. You can have aunt mother sister cousin seperat or all together in his old games. It will be 100% in Milfy City and I'm really looking forward to it. Oh jesus i can not think of it linda caroline and sarah at the same time ...

Ps. For all incest lovers a new home is a little tip from me.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Your personal taste! The thing that the mother is in love with the son, I personally find very good. It breaks out in the usual way blackmail and sleeping pills bullshit and that's a little revolution.

And yes, Icstor is next to Iccreation one of the two masters of incest games. So I see a lot of good potential in this game. If you do not believe it, play his old games. You can have aunt mother sister cousin seperat or all together in his old games. It will be 100% in Milfy City and I'm really looking forward to it. Oh jesus i can not think of it linda caroline and sarah at the same time ...

Ps. For all incest lovers a new home is a little tip from me.
While I agree about the Mom not using Blackmail or any other SCHEME to get her....
I do think it might have been a bit more natural if she showed even the slightest hesitation (the same way older sister did) towards jumping into bed. I actually like the blackmail angle with the teacher it is a common teacher trope.

In any case the game is so good and well done that it really is small potatoes to me.
It worried me when I first started playing but once you get past that and start playing it's not really a factor anymore.

morenno

Aug 2, 2017
Hello everyone, sorry for my english google translator !!!
Can someone help me ... I can not start events with Celia ...
I put the letter in the drawer but I can not put the other things ...
I'm already advanced in the game but I could not make progress on that ...
Some help?
Thank you guys!!!

3.80 star(s) 415 Votes