Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There are a few who were disappointed for the exact same reason you described here. The vast majority wasn't though and i do belong to this majority. I have my own points of disappointment with it, on a very subjective level.. you can tell by my signature ;), but lets be fair. Linda's progression wasn't just a "slight" one and Caroline's either, i assume the lewds is what you were referring to and it was made crystal clear that Linda Caroline are gonna be the ones who get an update. The twins were something unexpected and thus extra.

So content wise one has to look through the lens of Linda and Caroline only. And yet Sarah and the twins got content too. I say the twins were pointless, the already established girls could have received content instead... but oh well.
I like the way you think !!! Cheers :extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:

sk.vince

May 11, 2018
What I can deal with Incest path. I finished all contents for V. 0.2 but finally just found the Incest path for download.

How it different between play game with Incest path and without it ??

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
How it different between play game with Incest path and without it ??
Not much. Linda becomes your Mom, sisters become roommates or something like that, in conversation. The whol setup becomes non-incestual. Since you played it, you know it. With incest patch, it becomes one family. Scenes don't change.

sk.vince

May 11, 2018
Not much. Linda becomes your Mom, sisters become roommates or something like that, in conversation. The whol setup becomes non-incestual. Since you played it, you know it. With incest patch, it becomes one family. Scenes don't change.
Ah thanks mate for explained.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Is this your first time reading threads on these games? It's always like this on every single virtual novel like game. People just skip all the talking and then have no idea what to do.
You just took words of my mouth !!!!! :p:p:p And no, I`ve been here allmost a year, but the questions get dumber every time, it`s hilarious !!!! LOL

Reactions: Centurion

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Just asking, has anyone seen anyone appear in the Gym or Changing Room?

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
either the update will be delayed. or the content will be tiny. and considering it will be only about sarah i can just see tens of pages of disappointed people lol
The better the faster we get back to Linda! My god how much I hate Bob .....

Reactions: bob danio

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Bob is a nice guy and i still don't feel bad about cucking him! The way he is presented is a clever one in this regard. He is likable but annoying and obviously he made the mistake of appearing at the wrong time which is unforgivable!:closedtongue:

Darr

May 6, 2018
hey does any1 know locations for Secret Cards i found only 5 can't find more pls help :)

3.70 star(s) 412 Votes