felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Just want Caroline's route to finish. Only girl I care about in this game. But I've murdered that statement by now in this thread. Everything else to me is in a consolation prize. :LOL:
if nothing has changed from the initial project Caroline has two endings, the pregnancy and the harem.

But for the second one it is necessary to complete at least the whole family.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
How do you think the Judy sex scene will go? Do you think it'll be a reward for what he did to Celia or will the MC blackmail Judy into sex because she was the one that gave him the pill and key

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
How do you think the Judy sex scene will go? Do you think it'll be a reward for what he did to Celia or will the MC blackmail Judy into sex because she was the one that gave him the pill and key
Reward...for being a good boi....

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
if nothing has changed from the initial project Caroline has two endings, the pregnancy and the harem.

But for the second one it is necessary to complete at least the whole family.
Yeah, and I don't plan on doing (or seeing) the harem route. I'm just going to finish the game with solo Caroline. Harem stuff, even with Linda, Sara & Caroline just doesn't sit well with me at all.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I would not be surprised if Judy and Celia had something going on in the past, so maybe a threesome with the two and the electro device as guest star!

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
So the new update on patreon was saying nothing about the aunts not if there are done or if he is working on them?

Last edited:

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
So the new update on patreon was saying nothing about the aunts. Not if there are done or if he is working on them?
That's interesting, since the December post had previews of them and he has claimed to finish every character who already had story done for the game. Although wouldn't be surprised if he decided to cut more characters off, since he already decided to abandon the neighbors also, who had more story done than that Violet character even though they were just introduced in 0.6 update. Kinda like in Icstory 2, where he introduced several characters (the police woman etc.) that were never actually used in the end. So pretty much the predicted rushed ending.

Someshyguy

Jul 11, 2019
From the 'main' gals, mostly interested in Caro and Celia (Linda's close behind). Would like to see what happens with Lily too.

I would not be surprised if Judy and Celia had something going on in the past, so maybe a threesome with the two and the electro device as guest star!
Lily and Violet are both named after flowers :eek:
Illuminati confirmed

Last edited:

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
That's interesting, since the December post had previews of them and he has claimed to finish every character who already had story done for the game. Although wouldn't be surprised if he decided to cut more characters off, since he already decided to abandon the neighbors also, who had more story done than that Violet character even though they were just introduced in 0.6 update. Kinda like in Icstory 2, where he introduced several characters (the police woman etc.) that were never actually used in the end. So pretty much the predicted rushed ending.
They are the main characters he cant cut them out... i think. Its still weird that he forgot about them.

Casikaz

Dec 4, 2020
They are the main characters he cant cut them out... i think. Its still weird that he forgot about them.
"This will be the "Basic" completed game, or commonly known as "Full release", with endings for characters who have stories up to this point, such as Linda, Caroline, Sara, Celia, Liza, Neighbours, Judy etc." This was said by Ashbash in December in Discord, and now we are not even sure anymore if anyone besides Sara, Judy, Violet, Lily, Linda, Caroline and Celia are getting content. It would've been just easier if Icstor had listed the characters who are and who are not getting content.

Reactions: magaclaawe
3.80 star(s) 405 Votes